Troll

Oh no they di'n't! :eek:

Well, it's technically a TOS violation so I earned it. Good thing there's no TOS violation for posting crazy shit. I would of been gone years ago. :p

I don't find it offensive or upsetting.

He pointed out the hyper link you put as a signature was funny, that's all.

Silke and some people find a drawing of devil is offensive, but personally it's just a joke to me.

I don't understand - if you don't find something offensive then it is not but if you do it is?

I don't understand - if you don't find something offensive then it is not but if you do it is?

I meant that Silke and some others found the drawing of the devil was offensive. However, it didn't offend me, I took it as a joke.

I meant that Silke and some others found the drawing of the devil was offensive. However, it didn't offend me, I took it as a joke.

Where did I say that I found the drawing of the devil offensive? I didn't. I know better than that. Why should I find the drawing offensive? Are you saying that this might have been Flax's intention and the reason why he posted it?

Did you have a look at the website that the link leads to?

The drawing was completely unrelated to my actual post to the thread and the topic of the thread.

When I saw that post, I thought he was laughing about the fact that your signature was an inadvertant but accurate comment on the goings-on in the thread, nothing more. I thought it was funny and it in no way led to negative feelings about you. In fact, his pointing it out made me think you were clever for having that signature.

Where did I say that I found the drawing of the devil offensive? I didn't. I know better than that. Why should I find the drawing offensive? Are you saying that this might have been Flax's intention and the reason why he posted it?

Did you have a look at the website that the link leads to?

The drawing was completely unrelated to my actual post to the thread and the topic of the thread.

As not_me_not_I commented, Flax found your signature was funny to be in that thread.

You should not take it as a personal attack because he did not intend to offend you.

Obviously you didn't look at the link. Neither did I, until I read this thread. I wish I hadn't.

I thought it was so interesting!

What I would like to know but I suppose this would mean taking the thread OT is if Silke prescribes to those beliefs and how she then reconciles that the site promotes the killing homosexuals while being a Morrissey fan.

And as a supplementary question, should such a site be allowed to be listed here?

I am objective in this. I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others.

Having now seen the site, I can see how Silke would feel that Flax was making fun of her personal beliefs with the post. HOWEVER, how can we know what Flax's intent was? A joke on an apropros signature, or an attack on Silke's beliefs?

Last edited:
As not_me_not_I commented, Flax found your signature was funny to be in that thread.

You should not take it as a personal attack because he did not intend to offend you.

Flax is historically antagonistic towards Silke, he singles her out. How can you say that he did not intend to offend her?

OK here's my 2 to 3 cents about this:

1¢ This thread is awesome!
2¢ Am I the only one that likes(as posters) both Silke & Flax?
2.5¢ I have no opinion of what is trolling and what is not anymore, the site is simply too dead for me to even consider such things, sorry

Flax is historically antagonistic towards Silke, he singles her out. How can you say that he did not intend to offend her?

Would you able to give the moderators examples?

Everyone is entitled to express different opinions in the forums.

Would you able to give the moderators examples?

Everyone is entitled to express different opinions in the forums.

Yes they are, and I find Flax's agnostic ranting to be quite interesting. It;s just little bully stuff like this that I notice where he takes Silke's thought from one thread and puts it in another so that people can laugh at her, or so he presumes it's hilarious. Its jsut setting her up to be mocked which, as I understand, isn't the spirit of the forum and TOS in general. Nevermind, I suppose the rules aren't black and white.

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1353130#post1353130

Yes they are, and I find Flax's agnostic ranting to be quite interesting. It;s just little bully stuff like this that I notice where he takes Silke's thought from one thread and puts it in another so that people can laugh at her, or so he presumes it's hilarious. Its jsut setting her up to be mocked which, as I understand, isn't the spirit of the forum and TOS in general. Nevermind, I suppose the rules aren't black and white.

Flax is not agnostic, he's hardcore (HARDCORE!) atheist. And I don't think that what he wrote in the post in the link you posted in any way was going too far in any way. What Silke had wrote was directed towards him, it was not just any quote that he picked, it was a quote where she said something about him. And even if he posted it to make fun of her he didn't succeed.

Flax is not agnostic, he's hardcore (HARDCORE!) atheist. And I don't think that what he wrote in the post in the link you posted in any way was going too far in any way. What Silke had wrote was directed towards him, it was not just any quote that he picked, it was a quote where she said something about him. And even if he posted it to make fun of her he didn't succeed.

Fair enough.

You know just as well as I do that Flax is not a hardcore atheist.

Just let it go, this is not the question here.

I did not regard this as ridiculing me at all. I took it as further information as to what a poor person Flax is.

Having now seen the site, I can see how Silke would feel that Flax was making fun of her personal beliefs with the post. HOWEVER, how can we know what Flax's intent was? A joke on an apropros signature, or an attack on Silke's beliefs?

If a person doesnt want there beliefs made fun of on a public forum they should perhaps consider kepping them private.

I thought it was so interesting!

What I would like to know but I suppose this would mean taking the thread OT is if Silke prescribes to those beliefs and how she then reconciles that the site promotes the killing homosexuals while being a Morrissey fan.

And as a supplementary question, should such a site be allowed to be listed here?

I am objective in this. I'd be interested in hearing the thoughts of others.

What do you mean by "killing homosexuals" and "promotes the killing homosexuals"?

I don't know what you mean, but my guess is, that by how this site is run, this would fall under that person's opinion.

It is a fallacy of a few anti-Christians on this website to think that all Christians are the same and that what one Christian says means that all Christians have said it. It is a funny way of thinking.

In the past I had always been one of the few people in real life interactions who actually spoke to homosexuals. I was sometimes asked if I knew that the person was homosexual. Of course I did, because they had said they were. It is an irony in itself that I am so forcefully opposed here by certain people.

Tags
dark siiiidedd
Back
Top Bottom