Trashcan Sinatras in DC

Quinn

Quinn here, formerly Morrissey in the tribute Girlfriend In A Coma and currently Moz in the tribute Sorrow's Native Sons (although we are considering a change to Spineless Swine before our next show in October...would love some input). I am positively THRILLED to announce that my original band, The Treading Lemmings will be opening the TCS show this Thursday at the Rock and Roll Hotel in DC. In 1990 TCS finally filled the most favored band void, for me, left by the break up of The Smiths.

If you have never heard The Trashcan Sinatras, do yourself a favour. They are and have been rock and roll's band "most likely to..." Those who are fans of Morrissey primarlily for his writing will be blown away by TCS's abillity to turn a phrase.

For the Treading Lemmings, the night will serve as a bit of a cd "pre-release" party. We will be giving away 4 song cd samplers from our upcoming full length release, "Cliff Notes".

For more info, tickets and links to the bands, go to - www.rockandrollhoteldc.com

I hope to see all of you mid-atlantic fans out Thursday...it's going to be a GREAT night!

Yours in Moz,

Quinn

Back
Top Bottom