Total Liberation New York thanks Morrissey for support

Worn by Morrissey during the Broadway run (and by the band during Fallon).
A thank you from Total Liberation New York:

THANK YOU Morrissey for supporting Total Liberation New York

full

Regards,
FWD.

TOTAL LIBERATION NEW YORK strives to bring animal rights to the forefront of modern society by actively fighting on New York City streets to abolish animal exploitation through: protests, demonstrations, disruptions, vegan outreach, vigils, animal rescue and more. Building upon the historic and heroic work of those who came before us, TOTAL LIBERATION NEW YORK is committed to fighting for Animal Liberation - Until Every Cage Is Empty!

Last edited by a moderator:
20190515_153238.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

growing up in the late sixties and early seventies and having five sisters fur was everywhere,thank god we were poor and it was all fake.

Just out of curiosity....

What's the vegan stance on abortion? Is it just animals you’re trying to protect? I know you’re hell-bent on everyone giving up meat from tiny furry creatures. What about discarded fetus’? Is there some wiggle room there?

Doing my best but my smoker needs meat of some kind and I want to make sure I’m doing the right thing.

Also - can anyone share grandma’s recipe for toddler bacon?

Its great coverage nationwide with the band wearing them on jimmy fallon and Morrissey on Broadway.
Hopefully it will get more coverage than a little badge, as animals are his true politics.
Are they? His half-arsed support for folks like this are certainly an income boost. If you say it, they will come. ...but the cashmere sweater and Kerrygold tell a very different story.

Amazing how far you lot will go to remain willfully blind. ;)

Conservatives and Liberals both murder Turkeys.
Then they give thanks for murderin' Turkeys.

I guess, by this reasoning and political injection on the subject, you must be a Trump minion. ...after all, he has the power to pardon.

Just out of curiosity....

What's the vegan stance on abortion? Is it just animals you’re trying to protect? I know you’re hell-bent on everyone giving up meat from tiny furry creatures. What about discarded fetus’? Is there some wiggle room there?

Doing my best but my smoker needs meat of some kind and I want to make sure I’m doing the right thing.

Also - can anyone share grandma’s recipe for toddler bacon?
Your grandma.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom