TOS violation by mod?

I may not be a mod, but let it be known I'll take on every last one of you, and lick any sonofabitch in the house!
I get the feeling licking is permissible :lbf: Just a hunch ;)

Do you really think a mod who has been on this site for that long doesn’t know when he violates the TOS?

He has been dealing with that for years and has a lot of experience with it, as a mod should.

You have to consider the policy of the site which boils down to it by it is leniently moderated for more reasons than one.

First of all, by allowing anonymous posts that are in principle moderated before showing up on the site.

The tos is leading but during heavy traffic it might be, the only thing that won’t be accepted is publishing private info such as photos, video footage, address details or emailadresses.

Skinny is far to clever to do that.
And, if I am not totally deluded, which I cannot exclude, I do have the impression he really supports that.

I disagree a lot with his opinions but I reckon he is a good moderator blocking real asshole trolls behind the scenes.

Also, you don’t sound really that frightened and there’s of course your Doberman. :squiffy:

Lastly, you would miss him as your favourite poster to disagree with and your aargunents wouldn’t be noticed too.

Cheers mate :thumb:

I would like to report uncleskinny as a troll. Earlier today on this site he threatened to throw me down into a North London manhole if he ever met me on the street. I've seen some North London manholes in my time and I wouldn't really like getting too physical with any of them. Also I'm quite a strapping lad and if anyone attempted such a thing I would have to be excused for my actions.

You could try wearing a Burka for the rest of your life. That way uncle "the terminator" skinny would never be able to find you and you wouldn't end your days being thrust deeply into a manhole.

What about threats that suggest 'somebody should be thinking of getting bodyguards?' This is what he said, not about poor old humble me, but about Morrissey himself.

Such a timely advice. :rolleyes:
As if Moz doesn’t already has enough of them, for an unspecified number of years.

You could try wearing a Burka for the rest of your life. That way uncle "the terminator" skinny would never be able to find you and you wouldn't end your days being thrust deeply into a manhole.
No chance. Reel 'Terminator' Fountain doesn't do burkas.

It's called male menopause and you are supposed to be patient with them for a while. Just ignore him.

May I nominate this one as the BEST post of 2017?
There should be a thread with nominations for the best post of 2017 since the end of the year is getting closer.

Post in the site feedback forum with issues like these. Posts have been moved. I looked at the 'physical threat of violence' and don't consider it serious. If so, whoever is threatened is free to take it to the authorities.

Your ethics can never be questioned. You have none.

Are you going to be begging me again to lift your ban again, "Truth" / banned member "Dave" / banned member "Calamine Lotion"?
See but David, Peter can talk about pushing someone down a manhole, wishing them physical harm, someone else makes a crack about your ethics and they get threatened with a ban! What strange universe am I in?

That user has already been banned several times. He has an obvious bias being banned and really shouldn't be questioning anyone's ethics anyway as he's one of the site's biggest trolls.

See but David, Peter can talk about pushing someone down a manhole, wishing them physical harm, someone else makes a crack about your ethics and they get threatened with a ban! What strange universe am I in?

That user has already been banned several times. He has an obvious bias being banned and really shouldn't be questioning anyone's ethics anyway as he's one of the site's biggest trolls.
Yet your chief moderator also doesn’t qualify as one of the site’s biggest trolls nor carries a rather super obvious bias? Have you not been following some of his more recent demented ramblings?

He is a moderator sure, but also as a poster is free to post his thoughts and actually encouraged to do so. You may put him on ignore if you don't want to read his posts, just like any other user.

Yet your chief moderator also doesn’t qualify as one of the site’s biggest trolls nor carries a rather super obvious bias? Have you not been following some of his more recent demented ramblings?

He is a moderator sure, but also as a poster is free to post his thoughts and actually encouraged to do so. You may put him on ignore if you don't want to read his posts, just like any other user.
He reckons he's actually put me on ignore, so in a way I've out-trolled a troll.

Yes but my point was you threatened to ban a poster because they are a troll who carries an obvious bias. I then pointed out that Peter also trolls and carries an equally obvious bias yet I assume he currently faces no threat of a ban? Indeed is free to actually threaten physical harm on someone. I guarantee you had I ever threatened say Kewpie with pushing her down a manhole should we meet I would've faced a ban. Guaran-f***en-tee it. Truth is I've seen moderators ban people for much less.

The double standards are appalling.

He reckons he's actually put me on ignore, so in a way I've out-trolled a troll.

Oh the weakling has me on ignore for sure. The bully never does well when confronted with reason and logic.

Thing is, me personally, I love it when somebody threatens me with physical violence. It's simply confirmation that I've won the argument and left them frothing in impotent rage.

Oh for sure, but to be honest it's hardly an intellectual heavyweight that you're up against is it. The man obviously harbours major anger issues and his standard response when intellectually snookered seems to be 'f*** off you c***.'

However, since David brought up the troll element, he is without doubt the worst and most odious troll on the site yet is given moderating powers! As I say, we are living in a strange universe when we visit this site.

Back
Top Bottom