Toronto, ON - Sony Centre For The Performing Arts (Apr. 26, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Back On The Chain Gang / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Wedding Bell Blues / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / The Bullfighter Dies / Life Is A Pigsty / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Spent The Day In Bed / You Have Killed Me / What She Said // First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by sdsuedehead

• Photos posted by @the_edge / Twitter (4 total). Link posted by Famous when dead

full
  • Morrissey still outspoken, but much more open as he ends Canadian boycott by Nick Krewen (4 stars, 1 photo) - The Star. Link posted by Famous when dead
  • Photos: Morrissey @ Sony Centre by David McDonald (15 total) - Aesthetic Magazine. Link posted by JoeSellMozza.

full

Last edited:
What She Said/RR:

FWD.

The guests are already announced up until the 2nd of May (the day Broadway starts) - so look to around that date as he's nearby.
Given Wedding Bell Blues is due out on the 10th of May and it was played tonight too... I suspect it will be played on the show.
Regards,
FWD.
I Expect That He Will Perform " Lady Willpower " Or " Days Of Decision " On 27 April ...

Clip from Everyday is Like Sunday
Tonight was a dream of a lifetime! It sounded so good!
First time back in Canada. I was begging for it for so long.

I wonder if a blazer not fitting properly can be called a medical emergency....
...probably not, but a hand sprain resulting from too much jacking off could be! The microphone grip & whip is an essential part of his showmanship :microphone::whip:

Fairly decent setlist. Nice to see 'World Peace' still on there too - it's always handy to have one song where you can slip to the bar for a pint.

He's still got it!

Makes me feel silly about refunding my western Canada tickets, but he should have given us an apology for not showing up, so I stand with my decision. I can't help but feel silly either way, keeping them or refunding them.

He's still got it!

Makes me feel silly about refunding my western Canada tickets, but he should have given us an apology for not showing up, so I stand with my decision. I can't help but feel silly either way, keeping them or refunding them.

Moz said to the Toronto audience that we could tell our friends in Vancouver, Edmonton, and Saskatchewan

"...I [Morrissey] am coming"

That was on the low side of “meh”. The visual presentation is about as half-assed as one could get, yet they rely on it. Morrissey looks and flounders like a creepy grandpa. He sounded good but looked like a douche. The band, on the other hand? Useless. Morrissey’s present roster of beaters and pluckers need to go. They might be fine for his present globs of schlob but they need to lay off The Smiths. Every single Smiths cover was BRUTAL. Stop playing them, or get a band.

Moz said to the Toronto audience that we could tell our friends in Vancouver, Edmonton, and Saskatchewan

"...I [Morrissey] am coming"
I've already refunded the tickets, but thanks for relaying this.

A bit of Wedding Bell Blues:

Regards,
FWD.

Good set list in my eyes and some tracks I haven't heard live (yet) as well.

Funny to see that you can't beat the critics though. "Too few new songs, lazy bastard "'

A couple of years to go, "too much new songs, I want the classics, you arrogant bastard"

Another 102.1 post:
Brief footage.

Regards,
FWD.

Good set list in my eyes and some tracks I haven't heard live (yet) as well.

Funny to see that you can't beat the critics though. "Too few new songs, lazy bastard "'

A couple of years to go, "too much new songs, I want the classics, you arrogant bastard"

I'd definitely take this setlist over the 2017 show I saw - 7 songs from LIHS and the album wasn't even out yet. Looks like he's mainly sticking with the later 2018 setlist with a few subs here and there (not surprising as those shows were well received). Not sure what to expect regarding more California Son songs on the tour - yes, I expect more but the tour takes a major pause before the album is released. Then again, he's not calling this the "California Son Tour," so who knows?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom