Morrissey Central "To Be Right But Not To Be Believed" (April 25, 2020)

New Message from Moz:

"During this fascinating period of Big Brother conformism … otherwise known as Kung Flu, a lot of people have adopted Everyday Is Like Sunday as the summing-up of our times. I like all of the clips, but this one particularly :

The constant question I hear is 'why don't the label re-issue the song?', and of course, you might as well ask me why the universe is made up of matter but not antimatter. In fact, THAT question is easier to answer."

-Morrissey, 25 April, in the year 2525.

The virus is a HOAX. The numbers of genuine virus deaths are greatly exaggerated. In reality it's no more serious or deadly than the yearly flu virus.

Apparently heart attacks and normal deaths do not exist at the moment. Doctors are told to simply write COVID-19.

Whenever I despair of Moz I remember he could be an anti-vaxxer, a Scientologist or Piers Corbyn.

Sorry, perhaps it's my issue, but I just don't get it. I don't like Coldplay, but the thought of visiting a site dedicated to Chris Martin just to post negative comments has never once crossed my mind. I just don't care enough. So you (and many others) investing time to endlessly criticize Morrissey, when you must know it has absolutely no impact upon him in anyway at all, is all rather bizarre. I get that Skinny has a few problems, that's been obvious to most rational people for years, but you seem both sane and adjusted (see what I did there?) - why bother? Why care? It literally means nothing.
You don't like Coldplay. Did you ever though? Morrissey is the ex girlfriend with the messy breakup whose facebook you pop onto here and there to marvel at the ongoing train wreck. I don't see anything different about what I do than looking at a tabloid for guilty pleasures. Only difference is, Morrissey is a more entertaining read than William and Kate because there are so many more facets to the story.

The virus is a HOAX. The numbers of genuine virus deaths are greatly exaggerated. In reality it's no more serious or deadly than the yearly flu virus.

Apparently heart attacks and normal deaths do not exist at the moment. Doctors are told to simply write COVID-19.

How does it feel to be a science averse fool? Is it painful? Can it be?

Go outside then Morrissey,
you arsehole,
pop to the supermarket,
or for a jog.
Help out in the community,
Of course not.
You're cowering inside,
fishing desperately for publicity.
Doing nothing to help or aid anyone,
out to promote yourself
and your lame brain song.
You inhuman piece of crap.
Why are thousands upon thousand
of beautiful people worldwide
taken away from family and friends,
whilst you are left on earth to post your shameful self promoting garbage.
That's the question.
You show your ugly colours
very clearly in these times.
You f***ing disgrace.
You don't get it. !! Selfish b. ! We identity we the song lirycs. Perfect for this time. You moron!

It's a joke.

If it is, it's in incredibly poor taste and not the least bit funny. Right up there with Trump dismissing his batshit Coronavirus cures as "sarcasm." HA. HA. Real funny.

A global pandemic strikes, tens of thousands die, and Morrissey is going on about... re-issuing one of his songs? To what, "bring the world together," ostensibly? Rubbish. He's bemoaning the fact that he's not turning a big enough profit in the midst of this crisis. Soulless.

So you (and many others) investing time to endlessly criticize Morrissey, when you must know it has absolutely no impact upon him in anyway at all, is all rather bizarre.

You seem to be right, we have zero impact. Although...Maybe we should Morrissey that instead of you? Is Morrissey here?
I do not see Morrissey...

We may have had zero impact but at least we got a few lulz out of it. What did you get? A Ferrari? A job? Your name in a list? A bogey signed by Gustavo Manzur? Lots and lots of lovely songs?

?

If it is, it's in incredibly poor taste and not the least bit funny. Right up there with Trump dismissing his batshit Coronavirus cures as "sarcasm." HA. HA. Real funny.

A global pandemic strikes, tens of thousands die, and Morrissey is going on about... re-issuing one of his songs? To what, "bring the world together," ostensibly? Rubbish. He's bemoaning the fact that he's not turning a big enough profit in the midst of this crisis. Soulless.

Oh, sod off. Camp gallows humour is what he does. The world is full of boring straight artists who always say the tasteful thing.

There's a HUGE difference between being a conformist and being willing to minimize your contact with other human beings when faced with a global existential crises via virus. Kinda disappointed Moz would make such an analogy, especially when his bandmate's wife just survived said virus.

Agreed. Even the "task force" has said that they fudge the numbers. This is a scam even if people are actually getting a virus. Media is doing the best they can to scare people. Answer to all this is homesteading
View attachment 56176
Yes and there are thousands not being counted who died of the illness, as its not tested.
It's not even pre existing conditions, as lots of young people without them have died.
The lock down is just about minimising impact on the hospitals.

Im not saying the Pandemic isn't being used for other things but the illness is real and much worse than flu. You have to be a moron to think otherwise

Hahaha. I've never seen a site where the "fans" damn the star so much. Classic.

Pip the anti gay on a site where the singer is mostly gay. He's had quite a few male relationships

Denisity. Like how come parts of the mid West of USA aren't bad compared to NY. Not too hard to work out.
1500 infected New Zealanders infected and NO-ONE under 60 has died. How is it worse than the flu?

Yes and there are thousands not being counted who died of the illness, as its not tested.
It's not even pre existing conditions, as lots of young people without them have died.

Im not saying the Pandemic isn't being used for other things but the illness is real and much worse than flu. You have to be a moron to think otherwise
I guess that the medical doctors who are beginning to speak out about it are morons too, LOL.

Toerag, you just said thousands died from coronavirus but not tested. You'd have to be a moron to make that statement. How on Earth would you know what people died of that weren't tested not to mention, people you don't even know. The "lockdown" which I do not consent to, is about retards being scared enough to surrender their rights

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom