Tijuana show

Oh yes Tim Burton he appeared in another famous movie Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor, who he got married, maybe he chose that backdrop because he had a house in Mexico

It's RICHARD Burton , TIM Burton is the man responsible for (the movie)
" A Nightmare Before Christmas "

Just some things to add:

Here is a piccy of the venue --
ElForo.jpg

I didn't try to smuggle in a camera. I just wanted to enjoy the show. I didn't even take in my mobile phone because I was afraid they might stop me from getting to the barrier by arguing with me that camera phones aren't allowed. Security was very tight. THe guard (female) felt up my boobs and lifted them up. I was wearing a good support bra -- it's not like they're floppy! No, I wasn't wearing the greatest tits shirt, just a modest Fred Perry.

I was rather disappointed that no cheap 'n' cheesy bootleg souvenirs were to be had outside the venue on blankets like in Mexico City 2002. Guess I'll have to make my own. I made some devotional Moz candles in the style Mexicans are fond of -- Santo Morrissey, La Voz Sagrada de Morrissey, and Handsome Devil:
mozcandles.jpg

in the ticket you bought it said no cameras allowed, but of course cell phones were, most of the poeple were taking pictures or videos with them, the security inside wasn't like at the entrance ..

Just some things to add:

I didn't try to smuggle in a camera. I just wanted to enjoy the show. I didn't even take in my mobile phone because I was afraid they might stop me from getting to the barrier by arguing with me that camera phones aren't allowed. Security was very tight. THe guard (female) felt up my boobs and lifted them up. I was wearing a good support bra -- it's not like they're floppy! No, I wasn't wearing the greatest tits shirt, just a modest Fred Perry.

Haha...same thing for me. I felt like I got a gyno exam and a mammogram from the security lady!!! Good news...no lumps! We tried to sneak in a disposable camera in my friend's purse pocket and they found it and gave us a good lecturing in Spanish. I guess they didn't check the guys' crotches as closely.

Hey Mel, I'm just curious about the Julia thing. Was she there? Moz didn't talk to her or say her name at the show, did he? I had some trouble hearing some of the things he said at times, but I was right behind the people he shoved the mic to when he asked if they knew who the guy was on the background. If Julia had been there I'd figure he have asked her if she knew...

Anyway...Best Show Ever! I loved it!!! Viva Mexico!

in the ticket you bought it said no cameras allowed, but of course cell phones were, most of the poeple were taking pictures or videos with them, the security inside wasn't like at the entrance ..

Everyone next to me had regular digital cameras.... :mad:

Hey Mel, I'm just curious about the Julia thing. Was she there? Moz didn't talk to her or say her name at the show, did he? I had some trouble hearing some of the things he said at times, but I was right behind the people he shoved the mic to when he asked if they knew who the guy was on the background. If Julia had been there I'd figure he have asked her if she knew...

Anyway...Best Show Ever! I loved it!!! Viva Mexico!

Hi, Mell, good to hear that no lumps were found! :p

Contrary to the anonymous rumours, Julia was there. Strangely, she actually stood in the queue in TJ. Lately, she just shows up to the venue a little before doors and someone from Morrissey's staff lets her in early so that she doesn't have to queue. It's not like she stands in the queue all day, though. She just walks to the front of the queue and claims her entitled space. I'm somewhat envious, but I always make it to the front if I bother to queue and she hardly takes up any space. I also have to say that she certainly has put in her time, sleeping out in the cold dark streets like a houseless person for several tours. And it's not like she can't afford a posh hotel! You know it's love and true dedication.

In TJ she was standing to the right of center stage (more on the Mikey Farrell side). He mentioned her name once. Moz hasn't been handing her the mic for a couple of shows. The 2nd time Moz gave me the mic, I realised that Moz didn't give Julia the mic that night -- Myrtle Beach.

Hi, Mell, good to hear that no lumps were found! :p

Contrary to the anonymous rumours, Julia was there. Strangely, she actually stood in the queue in TJ. Lately, she just shows up to the venue a little before doors and someone from Morrissey's staff lets her in early so that she doesn't have to queue. It's not like she stands in the queue all day, though. She just walks to the front of the queue and claims her entitled space. I'm somewhat envious, but I always make it to the front if I bother to queue and she hardly takes up any space. I also have to say that she certainly has put in her time, sleeping out in the cold dark streets like a houseless person for several tours. And it's not like she can't afford a posh hotel! You know it's love and true dedication.

In TJ she was standing to the right of center stage (more on the Mikey Farrell side). He mentioned her name once. Moz hasn't been handing her the mic for a couple of shows. The 2nd time Moz gave me the mic, I realised that Moz didn't give Julia the mic that night -- Myrtle Beach.

Oh I'm definitely envious too, but I'm not a Julia hater at all. If she has the time and the means to do what she does, then good for her!! I wonder if she ever gets tired of it? It requires so much traveling and putting her own life on hold...Moz should just hire her to work in his crew already! haha j/k. I probably didn't help but perpetuate the rumor that she wasn't there...I heard from a guy who said he's met Moz 10x or more and gotten to go backstage, etc. He said Julia wasn't there and he didn't see her in the queue or up at the barrier. And I didn't hear Moz say her name or talk to her like he usually does...then again, I did miss the whole "selling fruits on a bicycle" joke too! *slaps forehead*

Back
Top Bottom