Morrissey Central "Thwack!!" (April 25, 2021)

It seems the whole lot of Morrissey detractors are always positioned and ready to react negatively to any positive thing that is said about him.

I don't know what are their real goals in this cruzade, but of one thing I'm sure:

Morrissey is a star.

His detractors/haters are reptiles.
Such a star. I just like watching him & his panicking fans flail. It's funnier than most soap operas.

speaking of idiots.

I am a die-hard Morrisey fan but geez I am getting tired of defending him, for once can't he either explain himself clearly and not play the victim, I wish his diatribes of "me against the world " would be as short as his songs.
Moz did nothing, they attacked him from behind, he didn't expect it, and he defended himself as he could!!!. When will they leave him alone? poor Moz

Aw thanks for posting this. I did mention it in the thread, but didn’t know how to put it up on Morrissey Solo. This is the content I’m here for 🥰
Aha the scoop was yours !!! Ami the same thing happens to me I don't know how to hang photos Thanks to the 2 to you and to the one who put it I think Gregor Samsa!!!!! Oh, how beautiful to see you!!!! Moz !!!! Cantanos even if it's 2 songs online Moz i'm miss You!!

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.
Shut up and piss off you broken record, move on with your life.

I think the issue is he constantly quotes and promotes her articles as though she were some weighty or talented journalist, when she's just a self-published blogger whose ramblings are of no greater import or literary worth than any other random fans comments on Twitter or Facebook. Her articles regarding Morrissey are such blind idol worship that they contain no depth or constructive ideas whatsoever - each one is just another way of saying 'everything Morrissey does is amazing'. Read one of them, and you've read all of them. She literally has nothing interesting to say about him, or his art.

I don't blame her for being an adoring fan, but I do blame Morrissey and Sam for constantly promoting her.

Oh, really?

Everybody should know by now that Morrissey can and will do whatever he feels like.

And it seems that he likes Fiona Dodwell for who she is, and for the appreciation she shows for him through her writings.

Obviously, it doesn't matter to him whether she is a "weighty" journalist or not.

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.

Morrissey signed CDs to Peter (iii).jpg

Kiss My Ring...

Oh, really?

Everybody should know by now that Morrissey can and will do whatever he feels like.

And it seems that he likes Fiona Dodwell for who she is, and for the appreciation she shows for him through her writings.

Obviously, it doesn't matter to him whether she is a "weighty" journalist or not.
He likes her because her obedience comes cheap. Any fool can see that she's on the payroll and her journalistic integrity is on par with Fox News. It's cheap fawning opinion, not fact.

It's like hiring someone to stand in front of a house in flames talking about how everything is spectacular within- and remember the dining room? We LOVE THE DINING ROOM, we had cheesecake there once! Marvelous! Now let's talk about the stunning architecture of the Master bedroom, built in 1983... What? No, I don't feel warm at all! A bit chilly in fact!

(as the framework collapses in a spectacular plume of sparks)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom