Morrissey Central "Thwack!!" (April 25, 2021)

The ones that are repeated are the ones that matter. The rest is just “toddler who’s pissed that the birthday party isn’t for him”, isn’t it? 😂

No one with as unsophisticated a use of emojis as you can call someone else a toddler.

New picture of our Mozzer:

The ones that are repeated are the ones that matter. The rest is just “toddler who’s pissed that the birthday party isn’t for him”, isn’t it? 😂
:clapperboard:

Melvin you and your comrade BGVelcro are 50 and up and still think you are going to have a no 1 polish punk rock song,
thats a :baby: like mentality🥳🤒

Aw thanks for posting this. I did mention it in the thread, but didn’t know how to put it up on Morrissey Solo. This is the content I’m here for 🥰
Had no idea you did! Credit where credit is due. :)

He looks in pain.

That's just how he looks in most "fan pictures". He's just awkward, it's a very awkward situation.

The second one is cute, the shirt is fabulous.

Morrissey24April2021.jpg

Viva Moz 💕

He looks in pain.
So did I Friday after paying six quid in the post office for a photo to get a new passport. The photo was so bad I decided not to travel. 20 years ago at immigration in NYC the officer said get a new photo, you look better than the passport pic. Wish I was photogenic. Can you get passport pics photoshopped?

So did I Friday after paying six quid in the post office for a photo to get a new passport. The photo was so bad I decided not to travel. 20 years ago at immigration in NYC the officer said get a new photo, you look better than the passport pic. Wish I was photogenic. Can you get passport pics photoshopped?
Very doubtful I would think

No one with as unsophisticated a use of emojis as you can call someone else a toddler...
Best mates with the Croat emoji rube and commenting on my laughter at you. ...the f$&k are you on about, Karen? Get a clue.

Oh gawd.

Let's cut to the chase here. As I've mentioned so, so many times, it's the money that counts. What else matters in Morrissey's world? Being in the media? Not helping. Selling records? Well, that's not happening. Touring - well, it could, and that's how he makes money, but his paying fan-base is dwindling by the second.

Nothing matters to Morrissey other than money, and La Dodwell yapping on about cancel culture (does she have any idea what she's trying to say?) makes no difference to Morrissey. It's all about Green in the bank. Nothing else. So her starting position is fatally flawed. As is the rest of her, errrr..., presentation.
Clearly you dont know what are you taking about. Everyone has to make some money to live. Don't you know that ?? And. Morrissey is a one Iconic artist with a mouth that speaks the truth. He is the concience for the hypocrites who just lie.

I get that Fiona worships Steve, and I think thats great, but it's really not wise for him to continuously platform her when she has NO influence whatsoever.
I think the issue is he constantly quotes and promotes her articles as though she were some weighty or talented journalist, when she's just a self-published blogger whose ramblings are of no greater import or literary worth than any other random fans comments on Twitter or Facebook. Her articles regarding Morrissey are such blind idol worship that they contain no depth or constructive ideas whatsoever - each one is just another way of saying 'everything Morrissey does is amazing'. Read one of them, and you've read all of them. She literally has nothing interesting to say about him, or his art.

I don't blame her for being an adoring fan, but I do blame Morrissey and Sam for constantly promoting her.

Best mates with the Croat emoji rube and commenting on my laughter at you. ...the f$&k are you on about, Karen? Get a clue.

He makes me laugh when he's not being too alt-right - the low key 🤒 🧐 :mad: thing can be nicely done.

It can't touch him because there's nothing left to cancel. He's an elderly man who peaked 30 years ago, and continued to make himself persona non grata & irrelevant all on his own through mediocre product, bad publicity, unreliability, and an exaggerated sense of his own "celebrity" while he's played smaller rooms, to ever smaller crowds. Nostalgia will only get you so far when you're an asshole, so he appeals to the lowest common denominator because as Trump proved, a fool's money is just as green. Morrissey has cancelled Morrissey.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom