this movie looks f***ed up

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
I'm bored tonight cuz I can't really go anywhere cuz of my broken toe, so I'm making a thread about this clip. yep. discuss

[youtube]M9_vpjYiROU&feature=player_embedded#t=58[/youtube]

i saw this on dlisted and the guy made the comment "this could also be called JUST A REGULAR NIGHT AT RUSSEL BRANDS HOUSE." i lol'd.

Why did I press play? Why did I press play? Damn you nugz.

I watched the clip and thought: whaaaaa?

I think he sewed her face to the butt of the girl in front of her, and so on and so forth.

Damn. I thought it was going to be about a futuristic warrior who shot laser bolts at a mutant centipede coming after him in a foest of giant mushrooms.

Was reading about this film...stupid:

"Tom Six’s The Human Centipede (First Sequence) is an insane biological horror film that enthusiastically explores territory that few filmmakers dare to tread. In The Human Centipede, Dr. Heiter (Dieter Laser) is a leering, sepulchral surgeon from Germany whose specialty is separating Siamese twins. Dr. Heiter decides to evolve his craft by sewing together living beings together at the “mucous-cutaneous zone” (arse to mouth) in order to create Siamese triplets with a single digestive system. After his experiment in creating a three-segment rottweiler (”a beautiful three-hound construction”) fails, Dr. Heiter tries again, shifting his attention to humans. First, a trucker is stolen away while relieving himself on the side of the road, Next, two clueless party girls who come knocking on Dr. Heiter’s door after getting lost in the German forest get pulled into the experiment. After erasing the trucker from the picture, the doctor finds another victim: a crazed Japanese man wandering around Germany."

As horrified as I am there is still a bit of me that needs to watch this just to prove I can. And because apparently the science is all, in theory, oh God I hope only in theory, correct. (I'm hoping that was a stupid internet rumour.) And because I'm an idiot. :/

Last edited:
As long as I'm not second or third in that line...

"Mmmmwpmmphmmmph!"

"What?"

"Mmmmwpmmphmmmph!"

"I can't understand you".

"Mmmmph. Mmmph. Mmmm. Hrmmg. Mnng-nnnng-gn".

"Don't eat...?"

"Mmm-hmmm!"

"Don't eat the bean burrito...?"

"MMM-HMMMM!"

"Ow! Don't nod your head like that, it chafes".

Last edited:
Why? what is wrong with these people, proof that we really do need censorship.

Why? what is wrong with these people, proof that we really do need censorship.

Hey, I'm disturbed by it too, but that's no reason to censor it. It's just a horror film, and at the very least it's an original idea.

I stopped watching so called 'horror' movies after Saw 2 or Hostel came out.
It is not horror anymore, those movies are for fu***ng sadists... :sick:

From the trailer, it reminds me a bit of Hostel. Pretty standard horror schlock. I might watch it on dvd but wouldn't go out of my way to watch it.

At least it gives you a legitimate* reason (or excuse) to Google ATM.

*Sort of ...

Back
Top Bottom