They are not Mods, they never where suits, drive scooters or listen to the Jam. Are you a rocker?

Re: They are not Mods, they never where suits, drive scooters or listen to the Jam. Are you a rocker

> Live and let live

I did use to be a Mod actually, I had a (sky blue) Lambretta (GP 150) & I went to see the Jam but I didn't have anything better to do at the time! ;o)

GrimO

p.s. bloody hell 24 years ago!

pic221259.jpg

Re: They are not Mods, they never where suits, drive scooters or listen to the Jam. Are you a rocker

> I did use to be a Mod actually, I had a (sky blue) Lambretta (GP 150)
> & I went to see the Jam but I didn't have anything better to do at the
> time! ;o)

> GrimO

> p.s. bloody hell 24 years ago!

Exposed you are then; as a closet/former Mod, open to any indiscretion possible in a sharp suit. Did you take your inspiration from Little Richard?

lol are you implying I've a small dick? Talking of small dicks, what's the likelyhood that Huckerby will do a Dickov on us Monday?

> Exposed you are then; as a closet/former Mod, open to any indiscretion
> possible in a sharp suit. Did you take your inspiration from Little
> Richard?

> lol are you implying I've a small dick? Talking of small dicks, what's the
> likelyhood that Huckerby will do a Dickov on us Monday?

Little Richard's look inspired the Mods.

The only way he will score is if he gets a penalty, Huckerby can't finish half a mild this season. I think it is thier keeper we will have to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom