These weirdo groupies who are following Moz gigs

• Thread starter Malcolm' Tucker
  • Start date
You clearly have some real mental health issues. Trying to get a reaction and taking pride in upsetting a young girl while you are probably some twisted weirdo getting some level of sexual gratification from seeing the effect you have upsetting people. Lucette is a lovely genuine person. She doesn’t seem to have a problem finding a boyfriend so maybe that’s what upsets you because no one is interested in you.

I don't agree. Lucette is so ugly and I doubt she can maintain a boyfriend or a girlfriend for 2 hours.

You clearly have some real mental health issues. Trying to get a reaction and taking pride in upsetting a young girl while you are probably some twisted weirdo getting some level of sexual gratification from seeing the effect you have upsetting people. Lucette is a lovely genuine person. She doesn’t seem to have a problem finding a boyfriend so maybe that’s what upsets you because no one is interested in you.

Is that you Lucette? Or you twin twisted sister?

The only Lucette that matters is the one from Everyday Is Like Sunday video. This little wee something is crap!

Those weirdos they all amuse us. They all should be performing in the circus, apart from that Lucette. With that strange face she should be an actress of horror movies.

I don't agree. Lucette is so ugly and I doubt she can maintain a boyfriend or a girlfriend for 2 hours.

The only Lucette that matters is the one from Everyday Is Like Sunday video. This little wee something is crap!

I know that expecting any level of "moderation" on this forum is a pipe dream that died a death a long time ago, but come on DavidT, f***ing sort this out.

I know that expecting any level of "moderation" on this forum is a pipe dream that died a death a long time ago, but come on DavidT, f***ing sort this out.

If you don't like it you don't need to come here. Everyone has the right to have their own opinions even if you disagree.

Curtis is running the show now. All loons have and will be removed.
It is what it is. Curtis is the man.:thumb:
He alerted Moz to many suspicious looking and acting loons.

If you don't like it you don't need to come here. Everyone has the right to have their own opinions even if you disagree.

Arguing and trolling other people behind the anonymity of the Internet is one thing. Insulting and belittling another fan using their real name / real appearance and behaviour at gigs is quite another, especially someone like Lucette who does no harm to anybody. Some of the "barrier" crowd of old, like Hugh and Grim, can brush off this kind of stuff and perhaps have dished it out themselves over the years but you shouldn't assume everybody would react that way. I'm glad to say I have no idea who Curtis or the other lot mentioned here are - the politics of the "superfans" is toxic and I've never met one who wasn't mentally unhinged.

It’s not an opinion if you’re just being a nasty, cowardly anonymous twat.

Have a think about the effect you could be having on the people you’re talking about and ask yourself if you’d like it.

It’s not an opinion if you’re just being a nasty, cowardly anonymous twat.

Have a think about the effect you could be having on the people you’re talking about and ask yourself if you’d like it.

Who are you to say that sort of things? A priest?

Look for the other threads and think twice before you post anything.

Who are you to say that sort of things? A priest?

Look for the other threads and think twice before you post anything.
Thankfully I’m not a priest, no. But these threads are full of insults, name calling and slander whereby the person being spoken about isn’t here to defend themselves.

It’s bullying, pure and simple. Some people are serial offenders too, and I’d strongly suggest they get out of the house more.

Thankfully I’m not a priest, no. But these threads are full of insults, name calling and slander whereby the person being spoken about isn’t here to defend themselves.

It’s bullying, pure and simple. Some people are serial offenders too, and I’d strongly suggest they get out of the house more.

It's not! You might have a problem with the bullying definition. This forum always had these kind of threads for ages. If you don't feel confortable here you can move on to another page.

Bullying this??? You need to go back to school again. :crazy::lbf:

Bullying this??? You need to go back to school again. :crazy::lbf:
Yes it is. It’s nasty, immature behaviour. I think it’s terribly tragic that people would feel the need to criticise other people on an online forum anonymously anyway, most of the time for doing nothing more than queueing up for a gig! But I guess my life isn’t empty enough that I feel willed to do so.

Why do you write in a different tone to your post of 15 minutes before this one? Just out of interest.

You are also an anonymous, posting rubbish here, like the other anonymous dudes too. What do you want? If you don't like to read it feel free to leave.

Psychopath P. Henderson from Scotland is out there again. Has anyone seen her, at the glasgow gig, with a short dress, showing her breasts on a very cold night? So ridiculous!

You are also an anonymous, posting rubbish here, like the other anonymous dudes too. What do you want? If you don't like to read it feel free to leave.
So if someone got your name and we posted on here about you as you do others then you wouldn’t mind, no?

It’s the frequency of posts when nobody else is really engaging that’s the most tragic thing about it. Anyway, enjoy your bank holiday sat inside on your own.

So if someone got your name and we posted on here about you as you do others then you wouldn’t mind, no?

It’s the frequency of posts when nobody else is really engaging that’s the most tragic thing about it. Anyway, enjoy your bank holiday sat inside on your own.

You are very worried about it, i wonder why? You have registered your false name only last month on this forum! Very strange isn't it? And what a great imagination you have on choosing names: "Malcolm Tucker", Ahahahahaa:lbf::lbf::lbf:.

Is that you again Paula? Get a real treatment while you can, your case is becoming very serious. :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Does anyone knows who is this Malcolm Tucker? Who is He/She?? Another fake profile!

Back
Top Bottom