These weirdo groupies who are following Moz gigs

• Thread starter Malcolm' Tucker
  • Start date
And M. Price? Have you seen her giving orders at the queles during these last tour? So disgusting!

Clover Dean is a right attention seeking weirdo who wants to know everything and acts like the big shot. She’s at nearly every concert but not in person but online! Who does she think she is?! I bet she has never left CA!

Clover Dean is a right attention seeking weirdo who wants to know everything and acts like the big shot. She’s at nearly every concert but not in person but online! Who does she think she is?! I bet she has never left CA!

The state of it.

leave her alone green eyed monster

A serial nuisance to the band and crew.

Basically the Latino Roberto Ferdenzi with an eating disorder

Ferdenzi is the worse person since Fred West.

I never saw Clover Dean! And the french ones? There was one in particularly, very rude named Guillaume M. But he's just vanished from the tours. I wonder what happened?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you discussing groupies, girls who have followed Morrissey gigs or are you discussing Ferdenzi?

southpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpgsouthpaw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom