These weirdo groupies who are following Moz gigs

• Thread starter Malcolm' Tucker
  • Start date
M

Malcolm' Tucker

So, it's time to make a thread here about those weirdo so called fans, but also groupies who have been attending many Moz shows during the last seven years.

Who are they?

How did they get there?

Where are they come from?

How is their behaviour?

They just grab ahold of Morrissey's coattails, and away they go!
The rest of them just jump on the bandwagon.

This thread already exists under the name what moz fans do you hate. It’s the thread where these super fans and groupies can talk about each other and sometimes secretly themselves in a bid to try and make normal people care about who they are. We’re happy with this arrangement as it keeps them busy and out of the main threads where we’re currently solving the worlds problems occasionally mentioning how much we used to love morrissey twenty years ago but have since quit him. By occasionally I mean all the time until we die

slippery joan loves to bury the bone. shame is not the name for that one, because she has none.

Who’s that little ginger child who was hanging around the venues the last tour
Never clapped eyes on her before.
No, not that scumbag Lucy, a different one.

Lucy or Lucette, she's that one from Scotland! She laughs and cries at the same time! Very very weirdo, but she has a nice ass.:brows::lbf:

The one with the red long hair? Maybe Abi (sex) Sessions! A little one who seems as a sick girl. I think she did all the gigs.

The one with the red long hair? Maybe Abi (sex) Sessions! A little one who seems as a sick girl. I think she did all the gigs.

Yes
Why sex sessions? She’s not old enough for that. Though she does appear feral. Where’s that creature emerged from?

That Mikey is another one. Needs putting down him.

Yes
Why sex sessions? She’s not old enough for that. Though she does appear feral. Where’s that creature emerged from?

That Mikey is another one. Needs putting down him.

That Abi (sex) Sessions lives in Peterborough, i'm not sure she's from London. Probably she got money from her parents to attend all the gigs of this tour. She likes to mess with older guys and make fun of them in the after-parties of Morrissey's gigs. And also tell lies about her real age to those older men.

He’s just a nobody really, but an annoying one, I’ll give you that.

There really is no need for this thread, you should refer back to “which fans do you hate”? It’s all been said before about everyone, time and time again. Pages and pages of it. Though the last few pages seem to be someone talking to themselves about a fantasy world they live in.

He’s just a nobody really, but an annoying one, I’ll give you that.

There really is no need for this thread, you should refer back to “which fans do you hate”? It’s all been said before about everyone, time and time again. Pages and pages of it. Though the last few pages seem to be someone talking to themselves about a fantasy world they live in.

This thread is very unique and can also focus on some of the weirdo creatures that simply appeared on moz shows coming from nowhere.

slippery joan loves to bury the bone. shame is not the name for that one, because she has none.

With regards to the person talking to themselves about a fantasy land, this message seems to be from the same user. A lot of gobbledegook from someone with a lot of time on their hands

That Abi (sex) Sessions lives in Peterborough, i'm not sure she's from London. Probably she got money from her parents to attend all the gigs of this tour. She likes to mess with older guys and make fun of them in the after-parties of Morrissey's gigs. And also tell lies about her real age to those older men.

...as does this one, since I’m on the subject. Stalkerish- this person would probably be quite dangerous if they had and brain cells.

I don’t know many of these people but shaming women for having the audacity to enjoy sex is pretty poor.

Sounds to me like Pedro’s creepy advances have been turned down yet again and he is venting here.

Back
Top Bottom