There's Going To Be Some Trouble

No, obviously not. But communism and capitalism have more in common than communism and anarcho-communism. They're completely different philosophies.

No comment.
And mainly about the leaders who are happy to murder and exploit the poor and destroy our planet to protect the interests of a select few.

:lbf:

It's people like you who effectively nullify any validity of protests/complaints that the country has.

At least stand up for what you believe in. "no comment"- who do you think you are?

I was really more interested in Londoners' opinions of what was going on rather than news reports.

Well, I live on Victoria Dock which is the dock that the G20 meeting will be held from tomorrow. Walking around last night and before going to work this morning it was Police galore, but no protesters (although they are expected on the dock tomorrow). I did see what was either a leader arriving or a dummy run yesterday go past my house, with about 6 Police motorbikes going past, followed by Police cars, 3 blacked-out cars, then Police cars and Police motorbikes again.
I haven’t seen any of the kerfuffle today, but it will be inconveniencing me as I need to get to Camden tonight to watch The Fall and would normally change at Bank Station, which is now closed. I’m not sure of my route now.

I’m sure I will be impacted far more tomorrow and Friday.

NB. Munchy – I admire your stance. Forget the age jibes. Up until a year or so ago I went on a lot of demos but these days I am too despondent to do anything. Don’t let apathy get to you like it has me!

Cowshed, you can travel to Camden Road station by overground via Stratford.
Enjoy the gig. ;)

It's people like you who effectively nullify any validity of protests/complaints that the country has.

At least stand up for what you believe in. "no comment"- who do you think you are?

:confused: But she doesn't have to explain herself to you or anyone else.

hey cowshed i am also off to see the fall tonight should be a good gig. Have you heard he is in a wheelchair as he has broken his hip,

:confused: But she doesn't have to explain herself to you or anyone else.

:rolleyes: Ah yes right, wise words there. Look around you- see where the lack of explanation have gotten this country! So by your logic, does the government not have to provide an explanation for Iraq? The inexplicable pay rise politicians gave themselves- which is almost double that of what they granted to public sector workers?

Where the hell do you draw the line at not having to explain oneself. If someone believes in something so passionately then they should be ready to state the reasons behind said passion. If not then they might as well shut up because they make a mockery of the cause.

Cowshed, you can travel to Camden Road station by overground via Stratford.
Enjoy the gig. ;)

Argh! Why didn't I see this before I left?! I never think of the Overground when planning my trips, and this would have been much quicker - thanks anyway Kewpie :)

hey cowshed i am also off to see the fall tonight should be a good gig. Have you heard he is in a wheelchair as he has broken his hip,

No, I didn't know! My friend joked that he'd be in a wheelchair and then his face dropped when Mark E Smith came on to the stage

NB. Munchy – I admire your stance. Forget the age jibes. Up until a year or so ago I went on a lot of demos but these days I am too despondent to do anything. Don’t let apathy get to you like it has me!

It is also worth noting people - that Cowshed is a paid up member of the Labour Party and regularly drinks in the House of Commons.

What a sell out :(

im not sure but i think i saw munchybrain or someone who looks quite similar to her, more likely the latter ;-) on cnn..yesterday evening (9.00 or 10 pm) ..a certain mr black blabbered then the camera did a swing and i saw a girl standing on a platform a bit above the people..with frizzy brown hair and a grey (or dark ) cardigan...

It's a shame that a few idiots spoiled it for the majority. Only in terms of the media sluts just waiting to ejeculate over any sign of trouble.

Not much mention of the millions who will be left unemployed and homeless by the real criminals in the banking industry and how it will cost generations of people to pay for their corruption.

I really despise this something for nothing industry...:cool:

And as for regulation, i'll believe it when i see it.

There's gonna be trouble, right here in River City.

im not sure but i think i saw munchybrain or someone who looks quite similar to her, more likely the latter ;-) on cnn..yesterday evening (9.00 or 10 pm) ..a certain mr black blabbered then the camera did a swing and i saw a girl standing on a platform a bit above the people..with frizzy brown hair and a grey (or dark ) cardigan...

Wasn't me. :)

(I'm not just saying that)

Tags
munchy'll grow munchy=gr8 up someday
Back
Top Bottom