The X Factor

hatfull

HIM-full
Every year, I swear I'm not going to watch the whole series, just the auditions. And yet, already I can't wait to see how some of the people get on at boot camp! My husband has lost interest now that the auditions are over, so this is a thread for those of us who guiltily find ourselves hooked on this bloody show! *watches tumbleweed go past* or am I on my own with this one... :eek:

The X factor sucks!
The end.

Every year, I swear I'm not going to watch the whole series, just the auditions. And yet, already I can't wait to see how some of the people get on at boot camp! My husband has lost interest now that the auditions are over, so this is a thread for those of us who guiltily find ourselves hooked on this bloody show! *watches tumbleweed go past* or am I on my own with this one... :eek:

oh we are always hooked, we never buy the record or think about seeing the shows though. Mostly its just for the laughs. :p

You're not alone ;) it drags me in!

And...
I swear, I've cried every week without fail. When Cheryl starts, I start. And I'm not usually one for crying at TV.:o:o:o:o

oh we are always hooked, we never buy the record or think about seeing the shows though. Mostly its just for the laughs. :p

You're not alone ;) it drags me in!

And...
I swear, I've cried every week without fail. When Cheryl starts, I start. And I'm not usually one for crying at TV.:o:o:o:o

Yay! I'm not alone! I know about the crying, the man who's wife died after their baby was born was the worst! :tears: :o

nobody's mentioned the girl who sang "Stop Me" yet? though it was her version of the Mark Ronson version and she was a bit of a prick.

Must admit I'm another greeter, the girl whose mother had died and she was doing it all for her dad..bluuuuuuubity blub :tears:

edit: not Grim, he doesn't watch it. And he has a heart of stone.

Last edited:
nobody's mentioned the girl who sang "Stop Me" yet? though it was her version of the Mark Ronson version and she was a bit of a prick.

Must admit I'm another greeter, the girl whose mother had died and she was doing it all for her dad..bluuuuuuubity blub :tears:

was that the girl in the colorful tracksuit, which probably blinded stevie wonder?

was that the girl in the colorful tracksuit, which probably blinded stevie wonder?

I fink it was, just remember the "stop me oh oh oh stop me cha choog boom de boom" she was totally freestyling it, she got laughed off I think.

Oh god, that finished me off last night when that girl sang! I was beside myself :o (and yes, my husband has a heart of stone too, he couldn't care less!)

I thought Mali was robbed, and I would have liked to see 4 Instinct (was that their name?) get through but I can see why they didn't. Also, Hannah should have got through instead of Diana, who can't enunciate.

Why do I know these people's names?

I like the blonde dippy curly haired girl the best, she has a really good voice, and I like her slightly drunk swaggering. And I thought the other blonde girl should have gone through too (the young one who looked like samanda from BB).
Boywise, I think that Owwjkehwjhwjen (however he spells it) one has a good voice even though he looks 5.
Groups- the girl bands are OK, and those boys can sing as well, but a group will never win.
Over 25s, Rachel cannot win with her personality, no matter how good the voice, unless she has a serious epiphany (especially with the way this country votes for black people- ie. they dont).
I've not been blogging X Factor.... but maybe I will next week.

I like the blonde dippy curly haired girl the best, she has a really good voice, and I like her slightly drunk swaggering. And I thought the other blonde girl should have gone through too (the young one who looked like samanda from BB).
Boywise, I think that Owwjkehwjhwjen (however he spells it) one has a good voice even though he looks 5.
Groups- the girl bands are OK, and those boys can sing as well, but a group will never win.
Over 25s, Rachel cannot win with her personality, no matter how good the voice, unless she has a serious epiphany (especially with the way this country votes for black people- ie. they dont).
I've not been blogging X Factor.... but maybe I will next week.

I like her Diana, the dippy indie chick, however if she does not learn to formulate a word I might scream, the letters near the end of the word are almost always not silent! :p
Eghone? Ehghon? something like that, he is cute but he needs a bit of passion in his voice, I liked the other young one Liam, thought he should have went through instead of Scott.
I agree the groups won't win.

Back
Top Bottom