The X Factor

One or two were good, girl band were f***ing DREADFUL! HIDIOUS! I can do better on the singstar! Glad my Daniel has hung on for another week!

(and I also miss Rhydian, he was f***ing ROBBED last year!)

*groan* not Daniel

Glad Girl band out they were terrible, I like Ruth. Simon is an idiot all that sing in spanish all the time is annoying, she can do other stuff as well.

*groan* not Daniel

Glad Girl band out they were terrible, I like Ruth. Simon is an idiot all that sing in spanish all the time is annoying, she can do other stuff as well.
I know, I know, I'm a sucker for a sob story :o I cried every time he got through a round! I know he won't win, but if he can hang on a week or 2 more and get a decent job out of it I'll be happy :)

I feel a bit sorry for Louis, but I reckon JLS might win it this year, they're very good.

I want Ruth or Laura to win.

None of them bowl me over in the way Leona did.I don't think they will ever find a talent to equal hers.

I know, I know, I'm a sucker for a sob story :o I cried every time he got through a round! I know he won't win, but if he can hang on a week or 2 more and get a decent job out of it I'll be happy :)

I feel a bit sorry for Louis, but I reckon JLS might win it this year, they're very good.

The longer he stays on The X Factor, the more chance there is of all the decent jobs being taken - the JobCentre waits for no man.

I reckon 5-1 at Ladbrokes that Daniel will be the star attraction next time i take the kids to Butlins at Skeggie.:(

I reckon 5-1 at Ladbrokes that Daniel will be the star attraction next time i take the kids to Butlins at Skeggie.:(
I just want to give him a cuddle! Good for him for having a go at something he's been wanting to do I say!

yes, well he was put through, although I do think it was for the sob factor. Very very sad as his story is, I hate how they now have that at every contestants vids. :(
I know, I know, I'm such a sap! :o

Who won?
I watched the first couple of shows on and off at people's houses, but the best way to escape it is by not having a Television.

The zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz factor.

I believe so but I can only presume that next year, for some ridiculous reason, it will all start again.
you still watched it though, if you know it's over :D ;)
yes, Alex won, she deserved it completely, but I was a bit upset JLS didn't win, I loved them!

Alexandra? The one with the similar voice and hairstyle to Leona Lewis.
I just saw it on the news, I can only manage seconds of the programme and I just thought I'd generate some form of conversation.
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom