The X Factor

My fave is Diana, the blonde one. Don't really have strong feelings on any of the others. I don't think that middle-aged man (Daniel?) should last very long, his voice is nothing special really. I agree that Scott probably should have gone, but I'm glad he didn't, he was so gutted :tears:

My fave is Diana, the blonde one. Don't really have strong feelings on any of the others. I don't think that middle-aged man (Daniel?) should last very long, his voice is nothing special really. I agree that Scott probably should have gone, but I'm glad he didn't, he was so gutted :tears:

:eek:Since when was 38 middle aged?

That must mean Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt are in their dotage!!

I love the X Factor and never ever miss any of it.so there:p

Its better than that god awful Come Dancing or whatever its called.That's dire.

Bad Lashes shouldnt have gone! They were miles better than Girl Band.
Anyhoo, I blogged it if you want a look... *points*

Wow lots of them were not very good. Scott should have been out.
both girl groups were awful, Scott was bad, but that was Simon's fault. I know he wasn't the best, but I love Daniel, I hope he lasts a while!

Bad Lashes shouldnt have gone! They were miles better than Girl Band.
Anyhoo, I blogged it if you want a look... *points*

i tried to read your blog, but couldn't get past the part where you referred to 'deal or no deal?' as 'deal'. you should be shot.

(also: dr. who doesn't do the voiceovers on 'the x factor')

i tried to read your blog, but couldn't get past the part where you referred to 'deal or no deal?' as 'deal'. you should be shot.

(also: dr. who doesn't do the voiceovers on 'the x factor')

Listen; when you watch as much Deal as me, it becomes Deal!
(I love Noel)

I'm quite a big Michael Jackson fan (not one of the mental ones, but I have all his albums etc). I thought the Live in Bucharest DVD was the worst Jackson-related thing I had ever seen. This was surpassed tonight by these sad, deluded, talent-less sacks of shit on The X Factor.

These reality shows were never that good, but by God they are scraping the barrel nowadays.

M jackson week sucked!

jesus, people get a grip.

something better next week please
One or two were good, girl band were f***ing DREADFUL! HIDIOUS! I can do better on the singstar! Glad my Daniel has hung on for another week!

(and I also miss Rhydian, he was f***ing ROBBED last year!)

Back
Top Bottom