The world won't listen

MOODYBLUE

BITTER,TWISTED,AND PROUD
Before i start !!!!!......this is not a gripe....{it means not one jot to any of us !!!!}...it is an observation !!!
After 30 years of adoration,we morrissey apostles still never receive the credit we so richly deserve in the popular media.
Quite frankly,we are still portrayed by some as cardigan wearing misfits,scared to leave the comfort of our bedroom sanctuarys,and face the big bad world.
Over the top ????....just speak to your workmates and friends who do not share our "special bond",and you may just agree with my protestations.
Just remember....to each and everyone of you......just keep the faith !!!!!!

Re: The world won't listen !!!!!

well, i'm scared.

Quite frankly,we are still portrayed by some as cardigan wearing misfits,scared to leave the comfort of our bedroom sanctuarys,and face the big bad world.

image.jpg

It's ok too.

Dear mr/mrs/miss lanterns,
you are far too sharp !!!!!!
I applaud you !!!!
Keith
x!

Last edited:

True. Unfortunately my only cardigan is eaten by moth, so I'm waiting for the upcoming sales season.

i know, it gets to me sometimes as well when i say im a moz fan cause to me i admire moz for going on the verbal attack. thats what appeals to me not the introspection. i do wear cardigans but im also a very very big kurt fan so ive got some overlap

I am indeed wearing a cardigan today (with a giant hole in the left elbow), and I really did not want to get out of bed this morning…

The way these posts are going,the first person who admits he/she is wearing the hearing aid/national health glasses combo gets a gold star,and goes to the top of the class !!!!!
Thanks to everyone for posting !!!
Keith
x!

^^^ I have a pair of non-prescription, black plastic-framed eyeglasses that I wear purely for effect, because I am just that much of a loser.

Chickpea !!!!!!!
Having read your posts,and admired them from afar,you have now gone even higher in my estimation !!!!!!!!
X!

If this gorgeous thing isn't under my Christmas tree this year, I will be heartily disappointed...

untitled.png

i do the glasses thing as well and get so much crap for it on the street when im like no theyre just uv blocking. i really want some fake braces. retainer just wont cut it

Back
Top Bottom