The Weird Dream Thread

The Proper way to Bury a Beatle ???

I dreamed I was in the cavern club, at Paul McCartneys funeral....
the Vicar laid Pauls dead body on a long wide table, and wrapped him head to toe in a shroud.then, we all pushed/rolled the body sideways to roll it up in more cloth, until it fell off the table, falling to the floor with an awful Thump.
Paul was reaching out and mumbling/moaning, but the vicar said " That is normal....dead bodies do that....that's why they have to be buried deep".
way too creepy....
Sorry Paul......

The Proper way to Bury a Beatle ???

I dreamed I was in the cavern club, at Paul McCartneys funeral....
the Vicar laid Pauls dead body on a long wide table, and wrapped him head to toe in a shroud.then, we all pushed/rolled the body sideways to roll it up in more cloth, until it fell off the table, falling to the floor with an awful Thump.
Paul was reaching out and mumbling/moaning, but the vicar said " That is normal....dead bodies do that....that's why they have to be buried deep".
way too creepy....
Sorry Paul......

Hmmm....creepy. I remember a dream I had quite a while ago. I was at John Lennon's memorial...but it was actually more like a funeral, everyone outside in a graveyard, dressed in black..etc. Anyway I was there with Ringo (I think I arrived with him). I then spotted George Harrison and I called out to Ringo and said "George is still alive, he's here".

That's all I can remember of the dream and it's quite weird because it's the only dream I've ever had about The Beatles and it's quite odd that Paul wasn't in it when he is my favourite.

I dreamt I was a sixth-form student, in the same classes as my two teenage children and I was a teenager like them. I couldn't make out what was going on in the lessons, so I went round to Russell Brand's house to meet his cats, of which there were many. I was wearing so many jackets and cardigans I couldn't move my arms properly. A kitten jumped up onto my lap and then I woke up and found I'd overslept.

Last night I dreamt that I found a cardbox, opened it and there were at least 10-15 tiny kittens in it, each of them in another colour: Pink, yellow, neon green, dark red, electric blue, purple, orange...they were so cute, and I felt an extreme urge to take care of them, so I fed them, gave them to drink and cuddled them.
It was a nice dream but also very weird to me...it felt so clear and real and so surreal at the same time, and I really don't know what it might mean.

Last night I dreamt that I found a cardbox, opened it and there were at least 10-15 tiny kittens in it, each of them in another colour: Pink, yellow, neon green, dark red, electric blue, purple, orange...they were so cute, and I felt an extreme urge to take care of them, so I fed them, gave them to drink and cuddled them.
It was a nice dream but also very weird to me...it felt so clear and real and so surreal at the same time, and I really don't know what it might mean.

Aw. That sounds so nice. Sounds like you have a desire to mother people.

If it's a prophecy, congratulations, you'll be having kids all colours of the rainbow! :lbf:

I either haven't had or can't remember any dreams in recent weeks. I have had many pregnancy dreams in the past for some reason, though. :lbf:

When I was little I had so many reoccurring dreams, mostly about witches and getting lost in weird indoor mazes.

There was another one I used to have a lot where I was just going about my daily business, but everything I touched or tried to pick up felt heavy, like a boulder or something. The last time I dreamt that was a few years ago, and the impression of the dream seemed to last after I woke up, so my pillow and duvet felt like rock pressing down on me. It was actually rather scary.

Aw. That sounds so nice. Sounds like you have a desire to mother people.

If it's a prophecy, congratulations, you'll be having kids all colours of the rainbow! :lbf:

Haha! Then the expression "coloureds" finally makes sense! :thumb:

But yeah it's true, I tend to sometimes mother people, which can be a bit annoying, it seems. But the kittens liked it. :)

Bump. I had a good few weird dreams last night that I'm still in the process of trying to recall. In one I think I ended up being romantically involved with someone I know behind a tennis court. He was drunk and I think I was pretending that he didn't know me because I don't think he likes me in real life. :p

In another dream, there were about 4 or 5 children running into my dad's car and messing around inside it, so I removed them and told them off. I had my hair in a beehive because I was going to a fancy dress party after I sorted the kids out. :p

I had a really messed up dream about this guy that I'm kiinnddaa friends with, but he really annoys me and lately I've been trying to get him to stop talking to me.
He started spewing blood everywhere and passed out and I FREAKED out and started crying and telling my teacher to call 911. So I'm just sitting there, checking his pulse, with blood just kinda pooling around. It freaked me out...

I swear to god, my subconcious is f***ed. My dad was saying how he was having weird dreams lately and I just looked at him and rattled off the dream I had that night about him getting a tattoo of his beard on his beard and he just looked at me and said he couldn't beat that.

I had a weird one this morning. There was a fighter jet flying overhead and I was in a country-like farm setting. There was a corral with cows in it and the jet electrocuted and killed all the cows with a lightening bolt. Before this there was a party and dancing. One of the baby cows, or steer I guess, was tiny like a baby but had fully grown steer horns and survived the electrocution somehow. I was with the villagers and we were all afraid the plane was coming back to zap us and kill us too.

Tags
.a nightmare .on elm street oscillatewildly
Back
Top Bottom