The transition period

God knows what your logic is - I said he was supporting a neo-Nazi group because he was supporting a neo-Nazi group.

I didn't say anything about how enjoyable some people found his posts.

Bish, was I addressing you? Is your name Surface? :nailpolish::nailpolish:

You could address anyone, you'd still have dismal logic.

Since everyone has been so wowed by your logic since you got here ( :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ), how about you go through my 'logic' point by point, as you see it, and tell me what makes it "dismal". So then I can tell you how badly you f*cked it up and you don't know what you're talking about. Because informing someone their logic is "dismal" without making it clear what you're even talking about, is what's dismal. And illogical. It seems you just want to insult me in some way and don't know what else to say. Pathetic and desperate as always.

Since everyone has been so wowed by your logic since you got here ( :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ), how about you go through my 'logic' point by point, as you see it, and tell me what makes it "dismal". So then I can tell you how badly you f*cked it up and you don't know what you're talking about. Because informing someone their logic is "dismal" without making it clear what you're even talking about, is what's dismal. And illogical. It seems you just want to insult me in some way and don't know what else to say. Pathetic and desperate as always.

Perhaps you should try remembering the posts you've been replying to.

Your logic is truly dismal.

c1da73ebe9614cf4961996d5a36e41ee.gif

Back
Top Bottom