The Sunday Times editorial: "Bigmouths Strike Again" (April 25, 2021)

You have got to be the dumbest delusional stalker here and that is saying alot. A married 61 year old man living in hotels? He hasnt been on the road in almost 2 years, so where does he live when he is not on the road? He was born in LA and him and his wife Nancy have lived in the house in Malibu since Sweetzer. Why does it upset you lunatics that he lives in LA? Why does it make you jealous?

Do you keep forgetting your password?

I'm not sure about that.

He said he was in Berlin so often he was looking for a loft - but got distracted.

I should imagine he was in Manchester a lot for his Mum.
I reckon this is the type of post that worries us the most in Moz Angeles and for the upcoming Vegas residency and it scares California Son so much he still needs two live in bodyguards at his house in Malibu. I reckon you want to live in Burlin in a loft and you want to fantasize that California Son is your next door neighbor and that you are going to Mankfester to the fake Airbnb flower house to visit an imaginary California Mom. Do you think California Son wants to live in Germany surrounded by Nazis and the dude freezes when it gets below 72 degrees. Do you think an indie pop star has enough money to have a main residence in Malibu and then houses in Swizzerland, Germany, France, Rome, Inglund or live out of a suitcase paying monthly rates at 5 star hotels all around the world? I reckon you Brittish people are no different than the Mexicans. The Hollywood marketing team sells California Son to you and you buy the nationalism bullshit from an American surfer dude high school basketball star at Hollywood High from the San Fernando Valley. I reckon you don't even care about his music c*** tit twat northern base beach mouth fake airbnb flower house innnn nnn nn n nnn nn n n nnnn it.

His autobiography.
I reckon got news for you. I reckon the same dude from Encino who wrote "America is not the World" wrote California Son's autobiography telling you loonies what you want to hear for 20% of profits. I reckon it's time for you people to accept you have been duped, pick up the pieces of your Brit Protestant broken homes and broken lives and go home. I reckon you still have Right Said Fred, Big Country, and Bob Smith inn nnn n nnnnn nn nnnnnnn it.

Fark Arse

Holy f***ing shit. Where do I start? It appears that the sociopath stalker foreign British people on So-Low were the "fans" sleeping in the trashcans at the bottom of the driveway and would block off the street in their rental cars on Sweetzer. Have you wackos seen the importance of being Morrissey? That was a huge mistake California Son made, letting you in to his real life in Moz Angeles. Every lunatic stalker converged on Moz Angeles after that. He has lived in 6 different houses in LA since 1986 when he moved back home to LA. He isn't flamboyant about showing you his house in Malibu now because he doesn't want YOU there! Get it dummies? His mom and dad had lived in LA since 1957, and lived no where else. It is the biggest joke here in LA how California Son had to have flowers sent to an Airbnb in England somewhere to throw you lunatics off. You people are pathetic.
His parents moved back home to Dublin after the smiths broke up, before they went to America. Morrissey spent a few years living in Dublin with them after the band broke up

I reckon got news for you. I reckon the same dude from Encino who wrote "America is not the World" wrote California Son's autobiography telling you loonies what you want to hear for 20% of profits. I reckon it's time for you people to accept you have been duped, pick up the pieces of your Brit Protestant broken homes and broken lives and go home. I reckon you still have Right Said Fred, Big Country, and Bob Smith inn nnn n nnnnn nn nnnnnnn it.

Fark Arse
There’s a lot of anti Irishness in this site in general, morrissey isn’t aloud to have an opinion on any thing Irish. Always strikes me as so odd. So quick to use anti Irishness forgetting morrissey is 100% Irish. That shock fans had about him talking about Bobby sands, when push comes to shove he’s with his own kind, people seem to forget that the Irish born in England weee raised very differently, its hypocritical a Chinese man would be would to be Chinese in England, your another paddy like morrissey and the rest of the smiths were called growing up. But until your famous they want you to be English.

Back
Top Bottom