The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
Yes I like that, did it feature in the film Pretty in Pink or one of the other Brat Pack movies?
yeah pretty in pink from 1986.

Delusional thinking huh What do you believe you dumb f*** ? You believe in sodomy and nonsense. Christians actually believe in Truth
What is there to believe? I believe people do it though. Are you preparing a thesis on this? I certainly don't believe in bullshit fairytales that were taught to kids at an age where they're too dumb to know which way is up. Some wake up from it and some are just too afraid to let go of it. I'm guessing you're part of the latter group. Now back to your Westboro Baptist congregation.

What is there to believe? I believe people do it though. Are you preparing a thesis on this? I certainly don't believe in bullshit fairytales that were taught to kids at an age where they're too dumb to know which way is up. Some wake up from it and some are just too afraid to let go of it. I'm guessing you're part of the latter group. Now back to your Westboro Baptist congregation.

So you believe in nothing but sodomy apparently. What an empty, shitty life. Christianity is Truth

Who is this pisspot who goes by the unoriginal name "We'll let you know" and just dislikes everyone's posts (but hasn't the wit to post anything himself)?
When his bovine mother gave birth to him in a field she asked the vet: "will the dumb animal survive?". The vet replied: "we'll let you know". Ever since then the little four legged freak calls himself by that name.
Maybe he’s just got a grip, some taste and the sense to know when to keep his yap shut. Why the f*** would anyone want to engage with a basic slug like you?

No, what’s crazy is you honestly believing that Morrissey isn’t a “fudgepacker.”

They're just trolling. Hasn't he been with Damon for years and years?

I don't worship anything but God unlike the obsessed freaks on here. And Morrissey is Christian so I'm guessing he's quit the sodomy
You ARE an Incel twat, aren’t you! Bring your bible here and I’ll happily roll it up and pop your anal cherry with it, punk.

Mostly xenophobes, homophobes, Incels and Old-Testament whack-jobs around here now, eh? f*** Vegas! Melvin’ is destined for the luncheon room in the Crystal Cathedral.

“If you are doing business with a religious son-of-a-bitch, GET IT IN WRITING. His word ain’t worth SHIT. Not with the good Lord tellin’ him how to f*** you on the deal”

-Burroughs.

So you believe in nothing but sodomy apparently. What an empty, shitty life. Christianity is Truth
Easy there, Leviticus. You know f***-all about Christianity. You’re a lonely, half-wit troll.

I believe in sodomy, for consenting adults who enjoy it. You got something to say to me about that, Incel?

Bring some passages to back up your steam. Let’s see the biblical knowledge you’ve gained whilst trolling at the sky-fairy’s behest.

Lot of hate around here.

Morrissey should put out a song to mend the fences.

Of course he’d have to have a decent band and a creative essence to draw from.

Oh well. I guess we just watch the swirl of the bowl, shove the rest of these slack-jawed c***s in behind him and reach for the plunger. ;)

Just cause you're lonely and no man wants you don't come cat calling me for attention dummy
THIS f***ing clown knows he’s a waste of air. Only reason he was born was because his mom was raised on the Holy See. Pay him no mind. He never had a father and his mom is still taking dick for rent money. She put him in a Catholic after-school program to try to give him some guidance but - from his posts - I think we all know what happened there.

Just cause you're lonely and no man wants you don't come cat calling me for attention dummy

Is that all you've got? Someone with a profile photo of a bisexual man (and wife-beater), visiting the fan forum of a gay artist and pretending to be a homophobe? What an idiot. Do you troll fans of the Pet Shop Boys and Queen as well, or is it only tortured closet cases that interest you?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom