The Smiths to reunite for 2020 tour promoted by Live Nation?

A trusted source has sent the following:

Concert industry insiders, not authorized to speak publicly, say concert giant “Live Nation” has won the rights for the long-awaited Smiths reunion to happen next year. We know what you’re already singing to yourself (“stop me if you think that you’ve heard this one before”), but because dates and venues are already said to be in the “plotting stage,” this would indicate that a Morrissey-Marr reunion is closer than ever to becoming a reality. There’s no word yet on if all four original members will share the concert stage. Morrissey just completed his “California Son” tour. According to his website, Johnny Marr has no upcoming shows scheduled. Keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned.

Johnny Marr's Twitter response when asked regarding this story - Twitter (November 6, 2019), link via @ordinaryboy86:

Media coverage:
Related item:

Last edited:
So you don't have an irrational fear of gay people then? Is it a rational fear? Do you fear the poke?

No you little bitch. Homophobia is nonsense. Nobody fears gay people. Is that your identity? What kind of sex you are into? Sodomy is disgusting and the LGBT community promote gross behavior and trans children.

Last edited:
Wow. What century are you from? And have you ever even read Morrissey's lyrics?

I'm from the present where weirdos like you promote the abuse of children by giving them hormones and gender confusion. People having gross parades where they celebrate sodomy, probably cause they were molested as children.

Neither of them are struggling for money. Marr has well over £1m in his companies as cash in hand, let alone whatever he's paid himself over the years. All this stuff is publically available if you know where to look, it took me 5 minutes.

Good joke, Skinny. One quid he may have in his company (piggy bank).

I'm from the present where weirdos like you promote the abuse of children by giving them hormones and gender confusion. People having gross parades where they celebrate sodomy, probably cause they were molested as children.

You seem to be confusing homosexuality with trans-activism and child abuse. They are actually three quite separate things.

Have you never read the lyrics to 'Wide to Receive' (about longing for anal sex)? Or 'Reel Around the Fountain' (a gay term for fellatio)? This Charming Man (gay sex in car with older man)? Dear God Please Help Me (gay sex in Italy)? Lucky Lisp (sexual adventures in gay scene); and those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Morrissey has written, and continues to write, prodigiously about sex, including sex between two men. Is he also a weirdo? Perhaps it's people like you that he had in mind when he wrote I Am Hated For Loving.

Last edited:
You seem to be confusing homsexuality with trans-activism and child abuse. They are actually three quite separate things.

Have you never read the lyrics to 'Wide to Receive' (about longing for anal sex)?

I'm sure Moz stated, in an interview, that this was about loneliness & trying to find friendship/love on the internet.

You seem to be confusing homsexuality with trans-activism and child abuse. They are actually three quite separate things.

Have you never read the lyrics to 'Wide to Receive' (about longing for anal sex)? Or 'Reel Around the Fountain' (a gay term for fellatio)? This Charming Man (gay sex in car with older man)? Dear God Please Help Me (gay sex in Italy)? Lucky Lisp (sexual adventures in gay scene); and those are just the ones off the top of my head.

Morrissey has written, and continues to write, prodigiously about sex, including sex between two men. Is he also a weirdo? Perhaps it's people like you that he had in mind when he wrote I Am Hated For Loving.

I'm aware of those songs and I'm also aware Moz is Christian now but more importantly those aren't 3 seperate issues. Also are you in support of giving hormones to children to change their identity? If so that IS child abuse and completely disgusting and evil. As I previously have posted yet y'all keep ignoring is I don't care if a man loves another man. I made my point and the targets of my point very clear. But others such as yourself wanna jump in. Fine, but the minute anyone says they support trans kids and the pedophilia that LGBT promotes then your immediately a target for mockery and condemnation for disgusting views and behavior

Last edited:

Of those songs you listed I love "This Charming Man" . Also the song "Piccadilly Palare" is another favorite of mine which I believe is a reference to where homo/hetero prostitution occured? Either way another great song

Skinny you keep being redundant. Read all the posts by knowledgeable people who have explained his lack of chops.
He cant even get the intros right.

Since he left Moz he has yet to make a memorable song with another co writer. Why? The other co writes wouldn't carry him
like Morrissey did.
This comment says everything anyone needs to know about your knowledge of music, music-history and Johnny Marr’s vast oeuvre of OUTSTANDING collaborative output. ...and your firm placement among the rest of the felching twats around here who dwell in Melvis’ anus.

How’s the view from down there, Clown-shoes?

No you little bitch. Homophobia is nonsense. Nobody fears gay people. Is that your identity? What kind of sex you are into? Sodomy is disgusting and the LGBT community promote gross behavior and trans children.
THIS perfectly illustrates the sad state of Melvis’ current crop of felching slugs. Scared, clueless and happy to spout hatred from the basement of mama’s tenement house, via wifi, stolen from the neighbour.

This sort don’t go out and actually TALK to people like this. They don’t have a sufficient dental plan to deal with the ramifications.

I'm aware of those songs and I'm also aware Moz is Christian now but more importantly those aren't 3 seperate issues. Also are you in support of giving hormones to children to change their identity? If so that IS child abuse and completely disgusting and evil. As I previously have posted yet y'all keep ignoring is I don't care if a man loves another man. I made my point and the targets of my point very clear. But others such as yourself wanna jump in. Fine, but the minute anyone says they support trans kids and the pedophilia that LGBT promotes then your immediately a target for mockery and condemnation for disgusting views and behavior
Sky-fairies again? f***-me. This getting boring.

TAX THE CHURCH.

Moz is a Christian now? What church does he go to?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom