"The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mine)

Re:

I suppose it's a difference of opinion then, I happen to value life and do not think its appropriate to bully people with a fragile mind, you clearly think it's ok. Saying that, I note you live in SA and we all know about that countries history, so perhaps it's in your genes to be that way.

*country's

Stop trying to analyse my profile.

My original post was aimed at Kewpie. When he/she kills himself/herself because of what I said, get back to me.

Re:

*country's

Stop trying to analyse my profile.

My original post was aimed at Kewpie. When he/she kills himself/herself because of what I said, get back to me.

No, its pretty clear you are a dick with extreme views so its best if I put you on ignore, hope you have a long and happy life and don't have to ebdure any mental health issues. Hopefully, if there is such a thing as fate, you will.

Last edited:
Re:

Better off gone - anyone who lets an online comment determine whether they live or die.
Er, Luke, I was being sarcastic.
Anyway I'm convinced that you don't quite mean what you say.
If I am wrong, please do not disabuse me.
Simply allow me to find solace in the fact that the internet forum is a
blunt form of communication and sometimes the subtleties of our arguments are lost.

Re:

Er, Luke, I was being sarcastic.
Anyway I'm convinced that you don't quite mean what you say.
If I am wrong, please do not disabuse me.
Simply allow me to find solace in the fact that the internet forum is a
blunt form of communication and sometimes the subtleties of our arguments are lost.

Your parting shot made me unsure of the tone of your reply.

I may have well allowed anger at yet another anal Kewpie post get the better of my judgements. I'm sure if someone I knew killed themselves over an Internet comment, I'd be upset. However, I find such a scenario improbable.

Re:

It's been really a bad behaviour from PJLM.

I'm also wondering why this thread on the forum and the main page hasn't been updated as a HOAX...you know, like the site used to do.

nothappynotsad

The Bicycle Tragedy

Keyboard cowards - or sad f***ing trolls - well done for treating the death of a woman who was bullied by people just like you with so little repect.

To help you feel even better about your posts, here a link to the person in question

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...d-vile-messages-Twitter-just-hours-death.html

To all other posters on Morrissey Solo - I hope you see these two for what they are - TOTAL WANKERS

tg;dr

Re:

It has been updated as necessary. Is anyone still confused about it?

I'm also wondering why this thread on the forum and the main page hasn't been updated as a HOAX...you know, like the site used to do.

Re: Article: "The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mi

Luke Action McClure, people like you are everything that's wrong with the Internet. If you seriously think that everybody who's 'weak' should be killed, you are, well, a very disturbing person.

Btw, pretty tiring to see that the person behind nothappynotsad + !Viva Hate! has returned.

Re: Article: "The Smiths And Morrissey Legacy Reissue Series" (April 2014, via Passions Just Like Mi

Luke Action McClure, people like you are everything that's wrong with the Internet. If you seriously think that everybody who's 'weak' should be killed, you are, well, a very disturbing person.

Btw, pretty tiring to see that the person behind nothappynotsad + !Viva Hate! has returned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear Friends, i'm an Italian fan of The Smiths and of this website. First of all, excuse me for my poor English! I've really appreciate the project of the legacy reissues, but sadly i've noticed it's deleted from passionsjustlikemine. somebody have made a screen still or simply have a note with all the tracklists of the original project? (i would like to reproduce them for personal use). Thank you very much!

Dear Friends, i'm an Italian fan of The Smiths and of this website. First of all, excuse me for my poor English! I've really appreciate the project of the legacy reissues, but sadly i've noticed it's deleted from passionsjustlikemine. somebody have made a screen still or simply have a note with all the tracklists of the original project? (i would like to reproduce them for personal use). Thank you very much!

Me Too, please!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom