The Royal Family

They serve no purpose whatsoever, except to fleece taxpayers out of our money whilst living a life of luxury. Just like politicians really!!!

They serve no purpose whatsoever, except to fleece taxpayers out of our money whilst living a life of luxury. Just like politicians really!!!

Well that's just....ummmmm.....what's the word I'm looking for here....ummmm.....'wrong'. Isn't it?

Originally Posted by cornelius blaze
Just imagine if the Smiths hadn't brought out a LP called the Queen is dead.....you wouldn't be such traitors

Corny,
I can assure you that I have disliked the royal family since a few years before The Smiths even formed.

Jukebox Jury

God bless the Queen Mum. Won the Second World War.

And her daughter built and welded ALL of the planes and gave medical assistance to EVERY SINGLE brave soldier. Fact. Queen Elizabeth actually karate chopped and carried Hilter in her arms to Winston Churchill. Fact.

Originally Posted by cornelius blaze
Just imagine if the Smiths hadn't brought out a LP called the Queen is dead.....you wouldn't be such traitors

Corny,
I can assure you that I have disliked the royal family since a few years before The Smiths even formed.

Jukebox Jury

good for you:squiffy:

tis was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom