The Queen is Dead German LP (Black Vinyl)

jeff992

Hi, I just picked up a German copy of The Queen is Dead but I got the black vinyl, not the green. According to Passions, this is much, much rarer than the green vinyl. However, is it really worth more? To a collector who knows that it's harder to find, would it be in very high demand? Or does the green vinyl pretty much command more money since it's the cooler, colored vinyl?

Also, if you do have the black vinyl, is yours in a gatefold sleeve or regular? Mine is gatefold and Passions said most are in regular sleeves, but some in gatefolds. Thanks for any input that anyone has.

Jeff

The black is more common than thought. I have seen the black Greman ones on ebay quite a bit. The sell, from what I have seen, around $12.00
Hope this helps..

Hi, I just picked up a German copy of The Queen is Dead but I got the black vinyl, not the green. According to Passions, this is much, much rarer than the green vinyl. However, is it really worth more? To a collector who knows that it's harder to find, would it be in very high demand? Or does the green vinyl pretty much command more money since it's the cooler, colored vinyl?

Also, if you do have the black vinyl, is yours in a gatefold sleeve or regular? Mine is gatefold and Passions said most are in regular sleeves, but some in gatefolds. Thanks for any input that anyone has.

Jeff

It helps except that I guess I paid too much. It's weird that it would sell for $12 when the US pressings on ebay usually go for more than that. Or maybe you're talking about them selling on German ebay?

The black is more common than thought. I have seen the black Greman ones on ebay quite a bit. The sell, from what I have seen, around $12.00
Hope this helps..

Hi,

mine is gatefold and it was a budget-re-issue when I bought it (i´m from germany). Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom