The Official Weather Report Thread

Not been too bad a day here in Moston, bit of light rain, but on the whole a decent day for Manchester.

Jukebox Jury

very windy today..as longs its not raining cats and dogs i love that stormy fall weather
unfortunately the north sea is too far away(100 km) from hamburg
lived for some time a few years ago-only for a year- only a few kilometers from the north sea coast and loved either taking the bike or asking my aquaintance there to drive to the sea and walk at the shore/or embankment while the storm shakes you and the waves are high
i also lived, after that for a few years directly at the baltic sea..but the sea is much calmer there...

Pissing it down, windy and I have a cold.

Great.

F'wood.

There's a lovely covering of snow outside (2 inches, perhaps), with more falling as I type. It really does feel like Christmas now. :love: Hopefully it will be much deeper by the morning so I don't have to go to church. :p

There's a lovely covering of snow outside (2 inches, perhaps), with more falling as I type. It really does feel like Christmas now. :love: Hopefully it will be much deeper by the morning so I don't have to go to church. :p

2 inches?
London will be at a stand still in the morning and the news will go on and on about it:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

2 inches?
London will be at a stand still in the morning and the news will go on and on about it:rolleyes:

Jukebox Jury

Not quite. I think we're on amber alert. ;) A few schools are off, including mine, but there are quite a few that are still open and the buses are running.

We are waiting for 12 inches of snow in New York City. First snowfall of the season. It's the weekend and I have my work cut out for me = shoveling.

Was woken up early by a strange grinding noise.
It was a snow plough going up and down the street.
I knew I wasn't in Moston then - never seen one in my life there:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Was woken up early by a strange grinding noise.
It was a snow plough going up and down the street.
I knew I wasn't in Moston then - never seen one in my life there:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

We could do with a snow plough in Whitefield right now. It's quite a winters scene as I look out onto our street. Very picturesque with the old Victorian houses with snow on the Sky mini dishes!

Tags
partly cloudy
Back
Top Bottom