The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

mbb321

Deano
BELL_Colin_19740412_GH_L.jpg

LEE_Francis_19700307_EL_R.jpg

SUMMERBEE_M_19750209_GH_L.jpg

KINKLADZE_Georgi_19961027_SF_R.jpg

Nice thread Deano

That red 'n' black stripped shirt worn by Franny is just fantastic. Classic away strip. What did we have this year, some black shit strip.
Any chance of a pic of Niall Quinn? (in his disco pants!) :)

Jukebox Jury

PS Kewpie - you have permission to delete any of the no doubt daft responses on this thread to come from the many football fans so jealous that they are not from the Sky Blue three quarters of Manchester ;) :D:cool:

Did you see Mike Summerbee on the pitch at Wem-ber-lee today representing the 1969 team?
Got roundly boo-ed by the reds and he wouldn't have wanted it any other way. :cool:

Tra-la-la-la Summerbee
Who the f*****g hell is he?
The greatest centre forward in history
United 1 and City 3
Georgie Best has got VD :D
Tra-la-la-la Summerbee

Jukebox Jury

What are the 3 stars for on City's badge?

faith hope & charity

3 things required to be a City fan! I just wish I was joking!

love

Grim

Well at least it doesn't look like an 8 year old child has designed it like Boro's new badge.

I hate the summer.
Nowt to do at weekends or concentrate on throughout the week.:(
When do the pre-season friendlies start? :)

Jukebox Jury

There's more to life than football!

But I'm sad the season's over too...I'm very excited about next season.

The only other sports I like are snooker and tennis, so I guess there's always Wimbledon in a bit, but I get a bit bored by it sometimes.

I hate the summer.
Nowt to do at weekends or concentrate on throughout the week.:(
When do the pre-season friendlies start? :)

Jukebox Jury

SPL Champions Celtic will travel to Switzerland, England and America to take part in seven pre-season friendlies ahead of the 2007/2008 campaign.

Yeah, a lot of games. When you don't have the income of the EPL, money must be found from other sources to try and compete financially.

Gordon Strachan’s men face Swiss sides FC Basel (Thursday, July 5) and Young Boys of Berne (Saturday, July 7) as part of a five-day trip to Berne, Switzerland.

After returning home to Scotland, Celtic will then travel down south to play Peterborough (Friday, July 13) and Queen's Park Rangers (Sunday, July 15).

Following those fixtures, the squad will fly to America, where the MLS All-Stars (Thursday, July 19) and Chicago Fire (Sunday, July 22) will provide the opposition in Denver and Chicago.

The Hoops’ pre-season schedule then takes them back to England for a glamour friendly with Newcastle United (Thursday, July 26) at St James’ Park.

Celtic’s pre-season fixture schedule:

Thursday, July 5, 2007 – FC Basel v Celtic
(Grenchen Stadium, 8pm kick-off)

Saturday, July 7, 2007 – Young Boys of Berne v Celtic
(Grenchen Stadium, 7.30pm KO)

Friday, July 13, 2007 – Peterborough United v Celtic
(London Road Stadium, 7.45pm KO)

Sunday, July 15, 2007 – Queen's Park Rangers v Celtic
(Loftus Road, 3pm KO)

Thursday, July 19, 2007 – MLS All-Stars v Celtic
(Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, Denver, 7pm KO)

Sunday, July 22, 2007 – Chicago Fire v Celtic FC
(Toyota Park, Bridgeview IL, 2pm KO)

Thursday, July 26, 2007 – Newcastle United v Celtic FC
(St James’ Park, 7.45pm KO)

Celtic’s pre-season fixture schedule:

Thursday, July 5, 2007 – FC Basel v Celtic
(Grenchen Stadium, 8pm kick-off)

Saturday, July 7, 2007 – Young Boys of Berne v Celtic
(Grenchen Stadium, 7.30pm KO)

Me and our kid are off to visit my old haunts in the Berner Oberland in a couple of weeks time, shame I didn't know Celtic are over there, I'd have been up for that.
If you're going, take the train to Thun or Interlaken, I can highly recommend a visit to the Californian Cafe in Interlaken - tell 'em Aly sent you!

No idea, but my club has two stars for winning a couple of European Cups :cool:

Mike
So they are not TWO stars for being in the third division for TWO seasons then? :D

I have a corporate seat at Wembley on Sunday for the Blackpool v Fore, er Yeovil game. I shall enjoy the champers and think of you.

Jukebox Jury - The Champagne Anarchist :D

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom