The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

f***in hell, calm down.....''every single person you know who went...'' exactly how many people is that (out of 44,000) you dont know what angle or height i was at, so how can you judge?

If you are so high and almighty about the red card being rescinded.....how about the League Cup Final being replayed from the 5th minute onwards without Vidic who should have been sent off after conceeding a penalty? EVERY man u fan I know who went (four) all said he should have been sent off.
Well?

Jukebox Jury
For a start you're just being stupid about the game being replayed, but
okay, how far back do you want to go. Phil? Let's get McParland posthumously banned for a considerable amount of time from the FA Cup final of 1957 when he elbowed United's keeper Ray Wood and broke his cheek bone as well as being concussed. They even 'wheeled' him back out at right wing as there were no subs back then, so the League Cup final was revenge for then.

Can't stand the way McParland goes down after he sees what injuries he has inflicted on Ray Wood. :sick:
And will you stop calling United, ManU. Only people who aren't Mancs call them that, oh, wait a minute. :rolls eyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on City, going to be a tough game against the Burnley Hillbillies.....but we can do it:rock:

COME ON CITY:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Tough game for City today.
By rights City should win,but I think a draw.
They are a tough nut to crack at home.City will have to be at their best.

Tough game for City today.
By rights City should win,but I think a draw.
They are a tough nut to crack at home.City will have to be at their best.

Well they were a tough nut to crack at home under Coyle....but notmuch since....
Our advantage is they have to go for a win, a point is useless to them as they know they wont get anything much away from home....so they wont be playing with a packed defence / midfield..... which will suit our attacking play hopefully.
If we get the first goal, then I think that will be it, three points in the bag:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Magic start for City.
3-0 up already 6 mins gone.
5-0 at half time.
So much for the draw.
Just shows I know f--k all about football LOL

Last edited:
Magic start for City.
3-0 up already 6 mins gone.
5-0 at half time.
So much for the draw.
Just shows I know f--k all about football LOL

Ha ha like I said....if we get the first goal, we will get the three points:guitar:

To be honest, I was more worried about the pitch than Burnley...... just after half time I actually thought the game would be abandoned when we were 5-0 up:eek:

This time last week, Spuds were 5 points ahead of us with a goal difference of 12 in their favour though we had a game in hand.
Now, having played equal games, we are 1 point ahead and the goal difference is just 2 in Spuds favour.
Spuds have to play Chelski, The Arse, united and come to City:guitar:

united must be:pray:that Wooney is back against us, otherwise they haven't a chance against us:cool:

Today is a great day and I'm going to enjoy it:cool::guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:
Yeah that's footie JJ
One day good,another bad.
Just keep your feet on the floor.
Beating utd(maybe) and finishing fourth(maybe)will a fantastic achievement.:thumb:
That cabinet is still bare.
Next year maybe.

Good results for us today.
Both Merkeydive clubs drawing:guitar:
Especially Everton......I know Liverpool are way above them, but I was more concerned about The Toffees coming up on the outside with a late run..... the late equaliser by The Hammers pegged them back to 9 points behind City and we have a game in hand:guitar:
As for Liverpool........the malady continues........:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Wow, is this thread still going?

Have you all missed me?:lbf:

Deanoooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes this thread is still going...........single handidly by my goodself with the odd help from Moonbeam and a few reds:rolleyes:

You need to visit more often:thumb:

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom