The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

OK, now rather than simply quote the Dennis Law bit of that post I made.....re-read the whole post again and then put the whole thing in to context.
Shall I explain it for you, if it is easier?
I was responding to a usual myth (City only got 20,000's in the mid 90's) by saying don't let the truth get in the way of a good giggle....and then threw in the Dennis Law sent the rags down in 1974 line....... why did I do that????
Because I was being ironic.........:rolleyes: Wasn't the :mock: sign a clue?

I apologise you missed the irony and spent a few minutes you cannot claw back ranting away needlessly. Jeeezzzzz some rags are so touchy on the Dennis Law back heel...... if only Alex Stepney had been more touchy on the day:rofl:

Jukebox ''Spells It Out In Braile'' Jury

Okay, bro, you got me fair and square. No hard feelings, mate. :)

Just make sure you win at Arsenal and we'll return the favour by beating Spurs. ;)

Another bloody football free weekend:angry:
Wigan on Monday bloody night.....so now not only do I have no football to watch all weekend........I now have to give up my Monday night game that I play in, so I can watch City.....

As Bob Geldof once remarked.....

Jukebox Jury

Last edited by a moderator:
As reported in The Sunday Mirror today, City fans get there own revenge on the United fan accused of throwing a coin at Craig Bellamy during the Carling Cup semi-final.

Numerous items have been sent to the accused's house, incl:
£150 worth of pizzas
2 prostitutes
a skip
bronze statue of Winston Churchill
a pink cadillac plus 'Elvis' chauffeur
squeaky the clown
a swimming pool salesman
a breakdown truck
and a visit from the local undertakers

:lbf:

As reported in The Sunday Mirror today, City fans get there own revenge on the United fan accused of throwing a coin at Craig Bellamy during the Carling Cup semi-final.

Numerous items have been sent to the accused's house, incl:
£150 worth of pizzas
2 prostitutes
a skip
bronze statue of Winston Churchill
a pink cadillac plus 'Elvis' chauffeur
squeaky the clown
a swimming pool salesman
a breakdown truck
and a visit from the local undertakers

:lbf:

Old news. :rolleyes:

Time to put the Pie Eaters in the oven:guitar::cool:

COME ON CITY:rock::guitar:
Nothing other than three points tonight......:squiffy:

Jukebox Jury

4948-large.jpg

Makes a welcome change from being a red:rolleyes:

Tevez..........Fergie Fergie sign him up.........

CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:cool::guitar::rock:

Jukebox Jury

That red card should be rescinded. Too much like Rooney for them both to play in the same team. Cracking player though. Without Tevez citeh would be a mid-table side.

Anyway we have bigger fish to fry than Wigan at home on a Monday night. :guitar::guitar:

Makes a welcome change from being a red:rolleyes:

Tevez..........Fergie Fergie sign him up.........

CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:cool::guitar::rock:

Jukebox Jury

I doubt he'd even go back, JJ. He's in the best place with Man City :guitar::lbf:

Come on JJ match report.
Did you not go then?
I watched at home.
Deserved win,City created a lot more chances.Even so,Wigan did have a few good chances at 0-0.
But that's always the way.I don't think they would have held on.
The sending off?I don't think so.Foot was high but did play the ball.In saying that I do wish players would think at bit before they make these wild challenges.They have little control once they commit.
Tevez,What can you say?A good run in the team and he rewards with goals.I'm pleased for the lad.He looked very sharp was night.He does seem to make things happen.

Come on JJ match report.
Did you not go then?
I watched at home.
Deserved win,City created a lot more chances.Even so,Wigan did have a few good chances at 0-0.
But that's always the way.I don't think they would have held on.
The sending off?I don't think so.Foot was high but did play the ball.In saying that I do wish players would think at bit before they make these wild challenges.They have little control once they commit.
Tevez,What can you say?A good run in the team and he rewards with goals.I'm pleased for the lad.He looked very sharp was night.He does seem to make things happen.

Yes I was there:cool:
Poor first half, reminded me of the Everton game...Wigan came for the 0-0 and time wasted from the 1st minute and very hard to break down.
SWP just didn't get going and Vieria......shockingly slow:eek:
Second half with Bellamy much better.
Their keeper helped us out (not seen the sending off on the TV but looked very strong from my seat) and there was only going to be one winner from then on - though they could have had 2 before we got the 1st:eek:

bring on the Burnley HilllBillies:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Their keeper helped us out (not seen the sending off on the TV but looked very strong from my seat) and there was only going to be one winner from then on -
Jukebox Jury

Jesus H. Christ, you're biased. Every single person who went to the game ( who I know ) said the sending off was totally harsh and the referee is a liar as he said that the Wigan player jumped in with a two footed tackle. Photos in todays' papers have proved him to be a liar. The red card must be rescinded.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2913098/Martinez-Youre-a-liar-ref.html

If anything Tevez went in with two feet. These pathetic refs need to be accounted for.

Last edited:
Jesus H. Christ, you're biased. Every single person who went to the game ( who I know ) said the sending off was totally harsh and the referee is a liar as he said that the Wigan player jumped in with a two footed tackle. Photos in todays' papers have proved him to be a liar. The red card must be rescinded.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2913098/Martinez-Youre-a-liar-ref.html

If anything Tevez went in with two feet. These pathetic refs need to be accounted for.

f***in hell, calm down.....''every single person you know who went...'' exactly how many people is that (out of 44,000) you dont know what angle or height i was at, so how can you judge?

If you are so high and almighty about the red card being rescinded.....how about the League Cup Final being replayed from the 5th minute onwards without Vidic who should have been sent off after conceeding a penalty? EVERY man u fan I know who went (four) all said he should have been sent off.
Well?

Jukebox Jury

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom