The OFFICIAL Manchester City F.C Thread

are you watching Jukebox Jury, Your team took one hell of a beating!!!:thumb:

Beat me to it. Just going to post the same, ahh well, nothing wrong with doubling up.

"Are you watching, are you watching, are you watching, JJ, are you watching, JJ"? :guitar::thumb:

Paul-Scholes-Manchester-United-Premier-League_2443378.jpg

Not sure where to post this as it's certainly not music:eek:... not quite football either:p, so i thought of here (kidding!!):guitar::guitar:

Anyway, don't know if it's a joke or serious or a serious joke, but it's The Rik Mayall's attempt at a football song for England for the world cup which i believe is happening this year:confused:. In the absence of a Scottish song to post (do Scotland play in the world cup?)... here's one for the English:thumb:

I now realise this has probably already been posted... apologies for double posting if so.:blushing::squiffy:

Oooh, and go Celtic (if you play them that is)!

Last edited by a moderator:
COME ON CITY!!!!! :guitar:

and Happy Belated St Georges Day....thought Id post it here as I can't find a thread for it... :eek:

and its too late to start one now...

6374_119849546454_623856454_2677888.jpg

Killing two birds with one stone....:D

Manchester City stars fined for 'too dark' window tints
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8641564.stm

Looks like the Trafford Constabulary are trying to rub it in...
"An officer from GMP's Road Policing Unit, working with representatives from VOSA, stopped a number of cars on Carrington Lane, Trafford," a spokesman said.

I've always found it odd that the City and Utd training grounds are virtually next door to each other in Trafford http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?ie...d=114161012812894397767.000484f935bbe66519f2a Maybe it gives easy access to player's mansions in Cheshire :)
Dave

Hey, don't count your chickens, you are relying on Liverpool taking 3 points from Chelsea, which I just can't see happening....:guitar:

They've done it before for us and I can't see why they wont do it again. In 1995 they beat the champions elect, Blackburn 2-1 in the last game of the season but United couldn't capitalise at West Ham, by only drawing 1-1.

C'mon L'pool! :D

Or Wigan. Dave Whelan's a United fan. :thumb:

Hey, don't count your chickens, you are relying on Liverpool taking 3 points from Chelsea, which I just can't see happening....:guitar:

Liverpool will take points off Chelsea on Sunday and in effect they will 'knock themselves off their perch' to quote a certain football legend... :thumb:

By the way, they don't need to take 3 points off Chelsea.
A draw at Anfield will do just fine. :D

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart... :guitar:

COME ON UNITED!!!

They've done it before for us and I can't see why they wont do it again. In 1995 they beat the champions elect, Blackburn 2-1 in the last game of the season but United couldn't capitalise at West Ham, by only drawing 1-1.

C'mon L'pool! :D

Or Wigan. Dave Whelan's a United fan. :thumb:

yes back in the day, but Liverpool haven't had the best of seasons, plus Torres is out, their main man, its gonna be a toughie for them

Dave Whelan is a United fan? now there's an interesting fact....with him not being from Manchester...'n' all that :lbf:

*Runs for cover clutching my Tin hat*

Be gentle :D

Last edited:
Liverpool will take points off Chelsea on Sunday and in effect they will 'knock themselves off their perch' to quote a certain football legend... :thumb:

By the way, they don't need to take 3 points off Chelsea.
A draw at Anfield will do just fine. :D

Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart... :guitar:

COME ON UNITED!!!

That's True,

The Liverpool game is the crucial one for United and i don't think it will end up a draw, Chelsea are on fire at the moment and Drogba is due a goal so is Anelka... and they should be putting Wigan to bed early, so......

my prediction

1, Chelsea

2, United

3, Arsenal

4, CITY!!!!!! COME ON.......:guitar:

yes back in the day, but Liverpool haven't had the best of seasons, plus Torres is out, their main man, its gonna be a toughie for them

Dave Whelan is a United fan? now there's an interesting fact....with him not being from Manchester...'n' all that :lbf:

*Runs for cover clutching my Tin hat*

Be gentle :D

I'm always gentle with girls unless they ask otherwise. ;)

Well, what a good pundit you are :crazy: Remind me not to follow you on any tips you say to put on down the bookies.

Least my pre season prediction of a Chelsea title win looks like coming true, as my top 6 City prediction. Fourth would be nice, I'm going to be nervous as friggery on Wednesday in my South Stand seat for that one!

Well, what a good pundit you are :crazy: Remind me not to follow you on any tips you say to put on down the bookies.

Never said I was a good pundit, did I? :crazy:
It's very easy to talk once the facts are known, isn't it?
I was hoping Liverpool would have at least some pride, but it seems I was wrong...

Come on the Spurs on Wednesday. :thumb:

34 (THIRTYFOUR) years!

Come on cityyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:guitar::rock::guitar:

Tags
4-1 blue mooooon hammers! hardiker2-1city jj=armchair fan kyle doesnt go m/beam=armchair martinis are rad! munichmongs one back heel owen!!!!
Back
Top Bottom