The Official Kewpie Thread

dom

Thats How People Throw Up
Hey all, and particularly Kewpie

This thread is dedicated to the one and only Kewipe. I start this for two reasons;

Firstly, to add some thanks for the tireless unpaid work she does, and as a tongue in cheek apology for being a moany bastard at her in the first 2 months of joining this site. I am nearly a whole 9 months older now, and in the same time it may take a woman to give birth to a new born lump of humanity, i have grown a few mature hairs or two and look back an laugh at my vuluptuous idiocy.

secondly, to wonder and marvel at what she actually looks like, just simply because, when i first joined here, i assumed she was a bloke (for an unknown reason other than assumption) and since learning she was in fact, a lady, my imaginative image of her is rather skew-iff..

Anyway. To you, presonaly Kewpie, thanks and apologies. (to all the other moderators too, or people ive pissed the hell out of, but primarilty Kewpie cos i gave her a bit of a hard time)

so, the invitation, for anyone who wants, is to add these two things to this thread;

1) a message for Kewpie, preferably possitive, and
2) What you think she looks like (if you dont know already)

for some reason, i only have an image of this ..

41790348.IMG_0016.jpg

i know you are not a bird Kewp (only in-so-much as that is a politicaly incorect term to label you as a woman).. its just i always visualise a Chaffinch every time i see your name, and have had no other image since.

So.. anyone else?

love, regards,

dom x

imaginary huge flashing picture goes here

Something must be wrong, there's a real flashing sign on my computer.

this thread really should be merged with one of the many stupid anti kewpie threads
hold that thought
first after they are all merged of course :guitar:

this thread really should be merged with one of the many stupid anti kewpie threads
hold that thought

i just knew this was gonna happen. It is NOT an ANTI kewpie thread, it was a PRO one, and it was supposed to be one of a kind. to offer some decent care and attention to The Kewp. never mind.

love and care to you kewpie anyway. sorry. i tried :)

Last edited:
hold that thought

What's the deal with Robby? Does he still have "yellow fever", or is he sucking up to a mod because he's on probation?

Anyway, I don't approve of this trollish thread. Kewpie has my permission to merge it away.

I feel no anonmosity to Kewpie.I'm sure she's a lovely person.

Remember its better to be talked about than not....no such thing as bad publicity and all that stuff.Its very true.

Is this the thread for badly thought out jokes and lost in translation statements?

What's the deal with Robby? Does he still have "yellow fever", or is he sucking up to a mod because he's on probation?

Anyway, I don't approve of this trollish thread. Kewpie has my permission to merge it away.

Seriously!?

I posted this with a totally genuine intent to be possitive and nice to Kewpie and to spread some kind words about someone who has had a lot of attack from people, including myself. i was trying to humble and nice and spread some good vibes.... Im really sad and very sorry you see this as 'trollish' .. I dont know what else i can do :( Hek go ahead and merge it if it means that little. apologies again.

Oh, and now i find a thread to vote wether Kewpie should be stipped of her moderator priveleges or not!!! So that's fine, but a simple thread to give nice messages to Kewpie isn't!?

it baffles me..

Is this the thread for badly thought out jokes and lost in translation statements?

I hoped it would not be. shame it has transipired to be so.

Back
Top Bottom