The Official General Election Thread

eh!!! So you are bringing gender into this? erm....Little Miss Attitude. Go and and paint your nails like a good girl. Don't you worry your pretty little head about politics, leave it to us men.:rolleyes:

Moonbeam is a female woman.

eh!!! So you are bringing gender into this? erm....Little Miss Attitude. Go and and paint your nails like a good girl. Don't you worry your pretty little head about politics, leave it to us men.:rolleyes:

:rofl:

Aw bless you Lainey...you haven't got a clue have you? I was never talking about politics.....you really are a bit thick at times.

A Conservative/ Lib Dems dream team then. I give it 18 months max

Erm thats unfair - I posted the videos. I don't agree with your viewpoint to be honest but in the interest of not shoving my politics down your throat I will agree to disagree. Whether they are entitled to free speech or not I am delighted that the BNP support fell apart this election and pleased that the people who this councillor represented voted with their feet on the issue.

It's always unfair when it's the truth

By the way, Cameron is Prime Minister now, so who needs a dried up haggis for lunchtime news? :rofl:

Probably by people who still think they're living in the past, and whose perception of life involves the lachrymose fashion and demeanour of cloth cap and paraffin wick latterday welcome home lighting skills :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom