The new Photography thread

Both you ladies would love a swede in your life. Rifke has been lusting over our hockey players and Countthree is looking at swedish men online when her mom is not around.

"mmm el sueco mmmm gringo gringo me like"

You anti semite!

That is Robocop Joel Kinnaman my jewish mate at the lobby.

Oy vey!
oh, he was in the killing. best series ever made.

A swede in Tenerife heading out for an evening meal

IMG-20191023-184142648.jpg

Where Skinny and his Solo friends buy their clothes (that they chose for themselves)

IMG-20191024-111624799.jpg

In a country where the worship of me created a drink (I had to diversify in the end)

IMG-20191024-115818217.jpg

San Francisco for her and black healthy water for daddy

IMG-20191024-181714822.jpg

A confusing hotel with two names

IMG-20191022-185601518.jpg

My second run in with Celtic this fall, Hoops Bar, popular among swedes

IMG-20191023-152217878.jpg

I tried to capture the Calima from the Sahara which was like a chemtrail across the sky. Brown/yellow string of cloud.

IMG-20191025-143826102.jpg

I tried to capture the Calima from the Sahara which was like a chemtrail across the sky. Brown/yellow string of cloud.

IMG-20191025-143826102.jpg
In other news the doctor and nurse from Eskilstuna who sailed away in their little sailing boat in the summer of 2018 and spent Christmas and New Years in the Canaries with their loved ones have crossed the atlantic for a new life.
I was thinking about them down there and returned home to the news they are now on the other side of the Atlantic.

anki-och-sivert-svalkar-sig-i

The moose is loose or the elk that needed help. Just an hour or even less after me and Pilla left the best food store in Eskilstuna last night a probably stressed out moose appeared in the parking lot during what is not the end of hunting season in this part of Sweden.

The area named Hagnestahill was of course made famous by the Eskilstuna band KENT who had their rehearsal studio there and probably shopped a lot of things in that store back then.

ica-ekangen-har-den-har-veckan

algen-rorde-sig-helt-utan-str

Pictures courtesy of a couple who when done shopping saw it walk around in the parking lot. Even a moose know which one is the best shop to use in Eskilstuna.

A song for the moose filmed in a setting the moose probably prefers.

Weird day yesterday as we saw a white cat at a roundabout and I rolled a window down and asked it what the hell it was doing there before it rolled around in the grass as if it was a warm lovely summer day and not a cold November night.

They are trying to tell us something!

Kent_Hagnesta+Hill_5718.png

92304530_4f24de555a.jpg

Article:

https://www.ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/kolla-halgoween-kostymen-algar-fram-i-stan-sm5266419.aspx

Hälgoween LOL

Swedes....

Eskil cemetery in Eskilstuna this weekend, we were there late Friday afternoon in the dark.

samma-tradition-som-de-senaste

Picture from local paper.

The moose is loose or the elk that needed help. Just an hour or even less after me and Pilla left the best food store in Eskilstuna last night a probably stressed out moose appeared in the parking lot during what is not the end of hunting season in this part of Sweden.

The area named Hagnestahill was of course made famous by the Eskilstuna band KENT who had their rehearsal studio there and probably shopped a lot of things in that store back then.

ica-ekangen-har-den-har-veckan

algen-rorde-sig-helt-utan-str

Pictures courtesy of a couple who when done shopping saw it walk around in the parking lot. Even a moose know which one is the best shop to use in Eskilstuna.

A song for the moose filmed in a setting the moose probably prefers.

Weird day yesterday as we saw a white cat at a roundabout and I rolled a window down and asked it what the hell it was doing there before it rolled around in the grass as if it was a warm lovely summer day and not a cold November night.

They are trying to tell us something!

Kent_Hagnesta+Hill_5718.png

92304530_4f24de555a.jpg

Article:

https://www.ekuriren.se/nyheter/eskilstuna/kolla-halgoween-kostymen-algar-fram-i-stan-sm5266419.aspx

Hälgoween LOL

Swedes....

The couple had been looking at moose meat in the store. This time no one had to call a hunter to put it down as it walked off toward the E20 motorway/highway.

Moose meat is the best meat I ever had when my hunter uncle from the north served us a proper moose meat dinner around Halloween time. It needs many hours of preparing in various ways but boy is it worth it.

why are there glasses of milk arranged in a circle?! just kidding. pulling a realitybites.
Your kindest post ever and Jehne has been on my mind a lot recently and do you know if she is ok?

The sight of candles seen all over that massive cemetery is very impressive. This year we had the biggest one ever shaped like a big heart that will burn all weekend through.

This year they had closed off the lawns with rope to protect it from people stepping all over what is the final resting place for people whose ashes were buried in urns there.

Beautiful. It just need an Abba soundtrack :)

:lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

You know, I've never seen Mamma Mia! I'm a bad gay Swede.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b45.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_1b54.jpg

When I take photographs I never really know what I take photographs of because I can’t see anything more than three feet away clearly, not even with glasses. So I just photograph away - I mainly just follow colours and contrasts - and it’s only when I see them on the MacBook later that I really see them and go "oh, that's rather nice"...

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_85f.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_769.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom