The nearly-dead SoLow forum

How are you tonight?

I think that, by looking at all the posts/opinions/discussions about the possible reissue of Your Arsenal,this Forum is not dead at all...
Cheers Moz

I wonder why everyone left...probably people and boredom

well if Morrissey is ntouring or has an album out, lots intervieuw/TV,people
will come back

is Patten still around? and me friendly madame Corrissey?

SNS?
[haven;t looked for ages in the DL forum]

well now I'm a bit bored, and illl [forever] but jaw, quit smoking is
a must, but they have to tie me hands, or lock me up:crazy:

Well, as a nearly dead forum member, I might as well say why I am so. :p

I just got bored, really. A lot of the more active and established posters began to drop off and it wasn't the same without them. I'm not going to bother making silly conjectures about why everyone started leaving, but there was a spate of bannings a while before I left which I think may have been to blame in part. Then I had my GCSEs on the horizon, so I decided it was a better idea to stay off the forums. After that, I just got out of habit and now I'm back to studying, so it's not really a good idea to while away the evenings on Solo when I already do sweet F.A. of learning out of school hours. Therefore you shouldn't get any ideas about me making a full recovery from death just yet. ;)

where's your sig about?; from, Goethe, or from Falco's [RIP]' Jeanny'
or, or, I'm curious, well we Dutch are from German blood, as our National Hymne
said

first line

' Wilhelmus van Nassau [eh], ben ik van Duitschen bloed'

anyway, welcome back, hope studies went well

now the Brits know know/where Orange comes from

[Oranje-Nassau is the first title the King/Queen in the Netherlands has
and 256 more]

sorry Of Topic history rant

Last edited:
But the signature is grammatically incorrect. It should be "Du denkst niemals an mich".

where's your sig about?; from, Goethe, or from Falco's [RIP]' Jeanny'
or, or, I'm curious, well we Dutch are from German blood, as our National Hymne
said

first line

' Wilhelmus van Nassau [eh], ben ik van Duitschen bloed'

anyway, welcome back, hope studies went well

now the Brits know know/where Orange comes from

[Oranje-Nassau is the first title the King/Queen in the Netherlands has
and 256 more]

sorry Of Topic history rant

No, it was my poor attempt to translate something - I think it was a poem from somewhere. I think it needs a change, anyway.

But the signature is grammatically incorrect. It should be "Du denkst niemals an mich".

Whoops! I'm not exactly super at German - really I guess that just supports me not coming back for good anytime soon. :p

Good to see you pop in again, Franzanna. :)

GWTT! Glad to see you're still kicking around. :p

being a relatively newcomer to this glorious forum,what was it like here when Morrissey was on the go,so to speak?

You talkin' to me? :cool:
I forget why exactly I found Solo, but I found the Frink Thread first and I didn't leave it for about a year. :p I don't think Morrissey being active made that much difference for me, but maybe it did for other people and therefore me by proxy. :p

being a relatively newcomer to this glorious forum,what was it like here when Morrissey was on the go,so to speak?

yer about the 7 year not releasing an studio album

or was it personal to Franzanna?

well Morrissey toured Huge in 99/2000 , world tour, there was a the oYE eSTEBAN
with signing sessions in LA and New York, our webmaster was allowed to take pics
from about everyone who got a CD signed by Morrissey, so Morrissey afgreed on
both session that David T had VIP photo

well also tour in 2002, when some new songs from Quarry [Ilike you, Mexico.IBEH, crashing bores and first of the gang

Than 2004, till the end of touring Refusal/greatest hits[arse pic]+ Swords

between a few best of, and a doc a few had seen the promo, and prolly still have it,
it's a must have and maybe the most wanted DVD ' South with/by Morrissey' a filmcrew
followed him , I belive in South America, me thinks due labelproblems it was sadly
never released, and never seen it [there were at that time a little trailer, maybe someone got it'

Anyway never a dull year in Morrissey-solo, also with news from the other 3 Smiths
members, 2 of them,
Andy Rourke and Mike Joyce had a nmbr 1 DVD UK doc , about the Smiths.

donation for the Lads club, anyway that was not that long ago, by people who post here frequently

thought you been around some years Billy, since the forums had this looking, summer

maybe others can add, not sure what /who yer talking to,

been meself of the forums for some time also, bit slipped away, and only followed main page news, now I see I missed lots of fun, but went cause of some things happened,
difficult with moderration, people banned who had lots of credits, were not people
whjo just hang around, bookpublisher, Morrissey parties, well I wrote it yeasterday,
hope they give them a new beginning

time for evening dinner

a signing session would be nice, for the new album, but 1 in London 1 in Amstrerdam
1 Paris, Barcelona, north Italy [Milan/Florence/Torino], Muchen, Hamburg, Kopenhagen, stockholm

PM me Morrissey:)

Back
Top Bottom