The name of Morrisseys hair

The hairdresser lady was flirting with me and I squeezed her on her arse and she shore off a large bit of my hair. I ran away before the police came and I shaved the rest off with a razor blade, I left little tufts at somebits though so I can get a surprise when I run my hand over my head. This has the added benefit of disgusing me from the police.

The hairdresser lady was flirting with me and I squeezed her on her arse and she shore off a large bit of my hair. I ran away before the police came and I shaved the rest off with a razor blade, I left little tufts at somebits though so I can get a surprise when I run my hand over my head. This has the added benefit of disgusing me from the police.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Hair Apparent.

ha.jpg

:thumb:

Let it go Jukebox. Let it go.....:)

Your obsession with Kewpie is very boring. If you want to be an entertaining clown you need a new act.

This is the problem here......
Kewpie is very clever.....she does most of her damage on PM's or silently changing my thread titles..... so no one gets to see or know about what she gets up to.
I protest about her on open posts and stand up to her bullying and as a result I get told to ''let it go'' or that ''my obsession is boring'' and I get to be cast as the villian.
I am not obsessed with her.....I couldn't give two f***s about her..... however I won't back down to her shite attitude and appalling behaviour (yes she finally pleaded guilty to changing my thread titles after I reported her to DavidT and he asked all the Mods who was doing it.....)

So I wont let it go (TheReader) and I wont stop boring you (Dave) whilst the shit continues and she continues to go about her ways unchallenged.

Again, for the record....I agreed to stop posting about Kewpie and she me four weeks ago after DavidT called for calm........ I was happy to do so...but FOUR times this week, kewpie posted comments about me that I thought was inappropriate and twice i pm'd her asking her to cease posting comments about me.....after the fourth comment I thought ''fair enough, it is open season''.......so I post as I feel..... and then as she does her usual disappearing act when the heat gets turned up.....I get cast as the bad bloke again.......

Jukebox Jury

Re: set the record straight

You are a grown woman. And using phrases like, "liar liar pants on fire"? You seriously have no business moderating a forum. Unless it's one for delinquent chinese sociopaths. You are ruining this f***ing site with your immature, retarded, c***-like behaviour. Jukebox Jury has over 10,000 posts on here, and is obviously a huge Morrissey fan, but now can't contribute to the biggest Morrissey forum on the internet because you hounded him out. You are absolutely f***ing pathetic.

Users shouldn't have to make promises to ignore you, or not comment on what you say. As a moderator, your primary concern should be being as invisible as possible. You're entitled to post all you want, but your moderating shouldn't aggravate other reasonable, non-troll members. You are completely f***ing incompetent.

You like providing links so much, how about you search the forums and find every post over the last 5 years that has been aimed at you that ultimately ended up with that user being banned?

Kewpie, you acturally are internet scum.

This is the problem here......
Kewpie is very clever.....she does most of her damage on PM's or silently changing my thread titles..... so no one gets to see or know about what she gets up to.
I protest about her on open posts and stand up to her bullying and as a result I get told to ''let it go'' or that ''my obsession is boring'' and I get to be cast as the villian.
I am not obsessed with her.....I couldn't give two f***s about her..... however I won't back down to her shite attitude and appalling behaviour (yes she finally pleaded guilty to changing my thread titles after I reported her to DavidT and he asked all the Mods who was doing it.....)

So I wont let it go (TheReader) and I wont stop boring you (Dave) whilst the shit continues and she continues to go about her ways unchallenged.

Again, for the record....I agreed to stop posting about Kewpie and she me four weeks ago after DavidT called for calm........ I was happy to do so...but FOUR times this week, kewpie posted comments about me that I thought was inappropriate and twice i pm'd her asking her to cease posting comments about me.....after the fourth comment I thought ''fair enough, it is open season''.......so I post as I feel..... and then as she does her usual disappearing act when the heat gets turned up.....I get cast as the bad bloke again.......

Jukebox Jury

For the record, I was joking when I suggested JJ 'let it go' as I feel he has every right to stand up for himself - it's just that I could tell he was getting very wound up by all the 'goings-on'.

When I read the above post, I felt bad that he'd taken it the wrong way, and was about to PM him - but now he's been banned...

I suggested on the Frink Thread that someone should start a petition to re-instate him.

Kewpie, I don't know you at all, but shouldn't you be a bit more 'neutral' in your dealings with people on the forums? No offense meant, but please don't PM me as I can't be arsed getting involved in a debate about your dealings with JJ.

When was this promise made? 4 weeks ago is what JJ told me in a recent PM. Now, look at your links again, WooPie. They're from, what, 6 or 7 weeks ago? Whatever it is, it's more than 4 weeks.

You were caught changing his thread titles. Which is an astonishingly immature thing to do. You should have had your moderator status removed for that alone.
You also PM'd people telling them not to reply to threads JJ started, as part of your silly little games. I know this because I've seen the PMs you sent to different members, telling them not to reply to one of the Viva Morrissey threads.

You devious, manipulative. lying, useless, incompetent dick. You compared JJ to "fish dung" (??!!!) yesterday. You are simply the human embodiment of bullshit.

(Unless Fish Dung is a famous Chinese model or something and you were actually paying JJ a compliment, in which case I apologise.)

Last edited:

I'm not particularly active in this forum so I'm not really invested in all of this drama, but I nonetheless feel it necessary to say that Kewpie is a humourless, powermongering twat, and it beggars belief that she's been allowed to retain moderator status after some of the crap I've seen. So many potentially interesting / amusing discussions are cruelly cut short and descend into epic bitch-fests, just because of Kewpie's misguided pedantry and petty grudges.

:lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

Funniest post I've seen in a while.

And as for Kewpie...maybe a referendum is the answer?

You are a grown woman. And using phrases like, "liar liar pants on fire"? You seriously have no business moderating a forum. Unless it's one for delinquent chinese sociopaths. You are ruining this f***ing site with your immature, retarded, c***-like behaviour. Jukebox Jury has over 10,000 posts on here, and is obviously a huge Morrissey fan, but now can't contribute to the biggest Morrissey forum on the internet because you hounded him out. You are absolutely f***ing pathetic.

Users shouldn't have to make promises to ignore you, or not comment on what you say. As a moderator, your primary concern should be being as invisible as possible. You're entitled to post all you want, but your moderating shouldn't aggravate other reasonable, non-troll members. You are completely f***ing incompetent.

You like providing links so much, how about you search the forums and find every post over the last 5 years that has been aimed at you that ultimately ended up with that user being banned?

Kewpie, you acturally are internet scum.

:bow::bow::clap::clap:

Back
Top Bottom