The most under-rated Mozz song?

Re: Hmmmm

When you were not around, in 2007 Houdini conducted epic The Moz/Smiths Top 100 polls of 243 songs.

I'd suggest you to check those threads you missed.

Why must you write this kind of thing on every thread? It seems as if you want the forums empty of all discussion or something, because it was once discussed 12 or so years ago.

Re: Hmmmm

So do you think Morrissey is gay? :D

Late night, Maudlin street

over and over and over

hope your okay solo!

i love 'mexico'
"in mexico, i lay on the grass and i cried........

Last edited:
I know this is an under-rated thread but I just can't help mentioning You Know I Couldn't Last. Probably not under-rated, but totally ignored. Either way, I love it.

So don't let the blue, the blue eyes fool you
They're just gelignite, loaded and aiming right between your eyes...

Absolute bliss and who knew the word "gelignite" even existed. Shows Mozzer's pure genius.:)

But this poll isn't about favourites, it's about under-rated songs.
Southpaw, like Maladjusted, easily made it into the top 100 Moz/Smiths songs so hard to argue that it's under-rated.
Sheesh!

Yes it's one of my favourite songs, but it's also underated.

i love 'mexico'
"in mexico, i lay on the grass and i cried........

I was saying it's a great song on the 'Best Morrissey song musically' thread. Though I preferred the live version (as played at the Albert Hall in 2001), the studio version was somewhat watered down & I've always been a little bit disappointed by it.

I was saying it's a great song on the 'Best Morrissey song musically' thread. Though I preferred the live version (as played at the Albert Hall in 2001), the studio version was somewhat watered down & I've always been a little bit disappointed by it.

i don't think they ever really captured it in the studio, hence it's b-side status. still rules though.

I agree.
I think it's because they had so long to work on it. I Like You got similar watering down. Though IBEH & FOTGTD sound like they produced themselves.

it's funny you should mention the royal albert version, just dug out my dvd:)

Back
Top Bottom