The Lowry, The Myth of the North Exhibition

gripper

I just don`t belong
To involve people in the very popular The Myth of the North exhibition – a celebration of all things Northern currently on display until November 4th – The Lowry has been asking gallery visitors to nominate their favourite people, places and things from across the North of England, including fave Band and Personality, You can vote online at the link below

http://www.thelowry.com/galleryinformation/myth_poll.html

Keep voting, Morrissey is in the lead but only by 2% !

I've just voted and noticed that the front page says this:

Don't forget to press your Back button to return to the list once you have voted in a category. You can return and vote again up to once a day to make sure your favourite's a winner.

.....so will be voting each day from now on so come on everyone. I dont think the Smiths stand much of a chance against the Beatles but Morrissey could easily overtake Formby with our help:)

I tried putting that website into my banned cookies thing, but it says you have to have cookies enabled to vote. So, we do this the long, slow way? Vote, clear cookies, refresh, vote again. Everybody needs to keep voting to move the percentage from George Formby to Morrissey. There is NO POLL on earth that we're afraid of, right? Though, it wouldn't be too bad if Mr Formby did win. But we'd rather Moz did.

gosh I am bored.

I have just voted and will probably do it again a few hundred times.:D

god, i really hope morrissey wins this poll. it's important and i'm going to think about it.

morrissey is only 1% ahead of george formby and the smiths are behind the beatles by 11%.

Keep Voting!!

Morrisseys got this one in the bag, now we must focus on baggin it in for The Smiths, VOTE VOTE VOTE!!! And if they win maybe Morrissey'll cave in an reform the band.....bursting into heaven, kissing the cotton clouds....

Moz and George Formby are dead even now, which I think would not displease Mr. Morrissey.

The Beatles are 33% to The Smiths' 24%

1591 votes, the difference is currently 6% between the Beatles and The Smiths. Another 100 or so votes should turn the tables eh? but please, leave it to me, I wouldn't want anybody else to get RSI.

love

GU

pmsl, and Vernon "Key" is down to zero percent. Oh the shame :)

Yeah, poor Vernon -- I felt bad for 'im when I saw that. He's such a cutie. Surely he has family or friends that could cast a vote for him!

Smiths now 31% Beatles 30%

Thank you and goodnight

GU

Smiths now 31% Beatles 30%

Thank you and goodnight

GU

They know, you know. When I went to London for the Living Icons vote, the producer told us that they'd clocked all the multiple votes for Moz. Bastards. Let's hope they're less vigilant this time.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom