"The light has gone out – it's time we stopped giving Morrissey attention" by Fiona Sturges

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
Haha trills quite the greedy bugger wuntcha say? There you go pet a few more seeds for your ever expanding ego to feed on. Well I wonder if his real name is Augustus gloop... Just a thought...

Jason

Haha trills quite the greedy bugger wuntcha say? There you go pet a few more seeds for your ever expanding ego to feed on. Well I wonder if his real name is Augustus gloop... Just a thought...

Jason
I actually love Trill.

He’s invited to The Star and Garter.

We will end differences. In about three seconds.

I actually love Trill.

I think he frequents that pub The Puckered Starfish...you might find him there on his own, at the bar, looking at his phone for comfort...

I think he frequents that pub The Puckered Starfish...you might find him there on his own, at the bar, looking at his phone for comfort...
I’ll be quick and kind.

He will be nervous, if that’s his haunt.

I actually love Trill.

Ooh could be messy, if it's the star and garter I've heard of (Bolton) then I'm selling tickets for it! "Reader meets author" will be the poster billing!!!

Jason

Ooh could be messy, if it's the star and garter I've heard of (Bolton) then I'm selling tickets for it! "Reader meets author" will be the poster billing!!!

Jason
I was banned briefly: an assistant on my art course walked in. He was from London. He wanted a ‘real’ Manchester experience. He got it.

When I explained he was an art teacher, I was let in again. And I got a free pint. No joke.

A bit of southpaw grammar?

(For those who don't know, southpaw grammar where I'm from is slang for " letting your fists do the talking")

Jason

I was banned briefly: an assistant on my art course walked in. He was from London. He wanted a ‘real’ Manchester experience. He got it.

When I explained he was an art teacher, I was let in again. And I got a free pint. No joke.

Art hounds, I dunno...

Jason

I hate the f***ers. Love art though. PhD in the shit.

i know this is a tad off topic but i used to hate going into the capital and smudging these pretentious mump heads wearing absolutely f***ing ridiculous outfits, still, i got paid well but really a fez with a peacocks feather hanging out of it? f*** sakes really???
As for art well my friend im right with you there! fine art of some of the worlds leading photographers, Thomas joshua cooper, chris killip, john blakemore, paul hill.

Jason

Jason

I hate the f***ers. Love art though. PhD in the shit.
And in the struggle from being the son of a window cleaner to becoming a doctor I will, never, never, never, never, never, never, forget. Never. I will never forget Morrissey.

And in the struggle from being the son of a window cleaner’s son to becoming a doctor I will, never, never, never, never, never, never, forget. Never. I will never forget Morrissey.

f***ing hell, i salute you! my story is long and very varied and very fractured, English and working class, i love that title, i wear it with pride!!! whether your English or not Hovis i know by just what your saying your proud of your journey so far and so you f***ing should be!
May you walk 4 inches taller with pride!

Jason

f***ing hell, i salute you! my story is long and very varied and very fractured, English and working class, i love that title, i wear it with pride!!! whether your English or not Hovis i know by just what your saying your proud of your journey so far and so you f***ing should be!

Jason
My grandad worked for Forodos, big engineering company in Manchester. My mum is Irish. She would kill Trill. In a second.

Jason
These are beautiful stories. They make us. The Jews wrote a great book about it.

My grandad worked for Forodos, big engineering company in Manchester. My mum is Irish. She would kill Trill. In a second.

your mum and many others in the queue id wager!!!
you know what tho if trill wasn't such a mump head id bet he'd have some real interesting stuff to say, he's been going through old posts of mine trolling, what exactly do the mods do on here, save skinny, we know what that sick and puny twat does!
Your family our family the vast majority of families the very fabric of this country!

Thing is hovis if these anonymous and snowflake types dislike what the smiths/moz has to say past and present why the f*** come on here, why bother?
okay im off now mrs has just turned up with the dog to go for a walk-
be lucky mate!
Jason

your mum and many others in the queue id wager!!!
you know what tho if trill wasn't such a mump head id bet he'd have some real interesting stuff to say, he's been going through old posts of mine trolling, what exactly do the mods do on here, save skinny, we know what that sick and puny twat does!
Your family our family the vast majority of families the very fabric of this country!

Thing is hovis if these anonymous and snowflake types dislike what the smiths/moz has to say past and present why the f*** come on here, why bother?
okay im off now mrs has just turned up with the dog to go for a walk-
be lucky mate!
Jason
Thank you. At the age of 16 I went to sea. My cabin mate got me into Morrissey. He played “Our Frank” at me. I was at once in love and confused. As it should be. I would’ve been 18 when I bought my first thing with the Smiths on. It was a John Peel collection Long Player.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
fiona sturges the independent

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom