The Killers’ Brandon Flowers on Morrissey: “He’s still a king” - NME

Amen.

The Killers’ Brandon Flowers on Morrissey: “He’s still a king” - NME

Excerpt:

Brandon Flowers of The Killers has revealed a few of his favourite artists, or “kings” as likes to refer to them.

“Brandon has many kings,” Killers drummer, Ronnie Vannucci told NME right before their Glastonbury Pyramid Stage headline set.

“Yeah, I have about fifteen kings. Liam [Gallagher] is one of them.”

Listing other stars he admires, Brandon went on to namecheck “Don Henley, Peter Gabriel, Morrissey would be a king, Bono would be a king, Springsteen would be a king.”

Asking about Morrissey‘s problematic politics, Flowers replied: “He’s still a king. He’s unparalleled in what he’s achieved and his prowess and his lyrics and his sense of melody, it’s just incredible. I forgot he was in hot water though, so I shouldn’t have brought him up.”

Now all we are waiting for is Johnny to stand up and defend Moz ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody could make a mint off you lot, just by putting out t-shirts that say “Missery”.

People joke about millennials and I’ve often thought that such sentiments were trite and uncaring. No more, as far as Morrissey’s new fan-base is concerned.

Never seen a whinier bunch of c***s in my half century on this planet.

And what facts and reality do you believe in regards to your views on life, death, creation?
Life is chance.

Darwin’s theory is flawed. This site and Morrissey’s current fan base are living proof of it’s tortoise-like speed.

Sky-fairies are complete bullshit and people who cite them in their engagements are weak, spoon-fed assholes who don’t take responsibility for their own nonsense.

Current Morrissey fans don’t travel or engage with those outside their microcosmic bubbles - or read anything - other than memes and wing-nut garbage - that they heard about from YouTube.

Morrissey wrote some amazing lyrics that I’ll carry with me till I die.

You and I will be food for worms, soon enough.

Life, short as it is, is what you make it.

Nobody likes a a whining little bitch.

...and you?

Life is chance.

Darwin’s theory is flawed. This site and Morrissey’s current fan base are living proof of it’s tortoise-like speed.

Sky-fairies are complete bullshit and people who cite them in their engagements are weak, spoon-fed assholes who don’t take responsibility for their own nonsense.

Current Morrissey fans don’t travel or engage with those outside their microcosmic bubbles - or read anything - other than memes and wing-nut garbage - that they heard about from YouTube.

Morrissey wrote some amazing lyrics that I’ll carry with me till I die.

You and I will be food for worms, soon enough.

Life, short as it is, is what you make it.

Nobody likes a a whining little bitch.

...and you?

I'm guessing you want us to progress more like the hare which i assume to you means progressive agenda such as open border fantasies of world unity where gender is fluid.

Darwin is indeed more than flawed , he was an inbred loving retard who believed in eugenics and thought the Irish were the lowest form of human life.

You make a lot of presumtion's about Morrissey fans and cite YouTube(which i'll take as a representative of alternative media in general) as an implied reason they are misinformed. If you still get your info from mainstream media i think it is you who is the tortoise. There is rich content for alternative sources to search for truth.

As for me christian I was raised Irish catholic(not practicing really) and i do appreciate it for the New Testament and Gospels Jesus's life, ministry, death and resurrection. I also appreciate it for it's connection to Western(Celtic/Scandinavian) pagan roots.

As far as politics go i stand with Morrissey on nationalism. I am against mass immigration and demographic replacement

More bullshit from the queen of bullshit.

Johnny Marr is NEVER playing with Captain misery again. There’s been no love lost since 1986, when Princess Missery flipped his skirt toward self adulation.

...but - apparently, all the talented musicians out there feel the same, because getting ripped off financially and ordered to wear a shitty t-shirt is a no-go for ANYONE with integrity or - shall we say - other options.

Back to the f***ing K-Hole with ya, ya wee daft c***.

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: competent??? he cant even get the intros to the Smiths songs right the poor blinkered twit.
even in Glasto he got many notes wrong, even on the Tv he couldnt get the few notes right. He caterwauled the intro AGAIN as he is wont to do, the ham fisted cuck.doh:

At last some love and compassion, instead of all this hate towards Morrissey. Think of all the good things Moz has done through out the years. The great things he has done for animal rights. Back in the 80's he helped many adolescents with anxiety issues through his songs. Only love can defeat hate. Hate just breeds hate. Respect to Branden. Just remember the political party Moz supports has the best animal rights policy. Stop the hate

I'm guessing you want us to progress more like the hare which i assume to you means progressive agenda such as open border fantasies of world unity where gender is fluid.

Darwin is indeed more than flawed , he was an inbred loving retard who believed in eugenics and thought the Irish were the lowest form of human life.

You make a lot of presumtion's about Morrissey fans and cite YouTube(which i'll take as a representative of alternative media in general) as an implied reason they are misinformed. If you still get your info from mainstream media i think it is you who is the tortoise. There is rich content for alternative sources to search for truth.

As for me christian I was raised Irish catholic(not practicing really) and i do appreciate it for the New Testament and Gospels Jesus's life, ministry, death and resurrection. I also appreciate it for it's connection to Western(Celtic/Scandinavian) pagan roots.

As far as politics go i stand with Morrissey on nationalism. I am against mass immigration and demographic replacement
...then you’ve stayed with the rubbish you were taught by the ignorant folk who raised you. You believe in sky fairies and require the tenets of an ancient creed to guide you.

Plenty like you live and ALL of you will die.

...just like me and Morrissey.

Make the list of your time, son. Right now? You’re preaching to someone who’s got more diverse knowledge, travel, friendship and faith in humanity than you could possibly dream of - based on the tiny-minded bullshit you’ve posted here.

I’m done trying to reason with someone who’s actually throwing sky-fairy bullshit out as a means of discourse. It’s ridiculous.

I believe that Jesus existed. He was a dude that said some shit that was inclusive and worthy of study - were it not for the f***-tards that wrote it down as a means of exercising control. Even if he was planning a come-back, he’d think twice - because of weak-ass, simpletons like you.

Own your own shit. Don’t blame it on sky fairies. It’s like basing the relevance of your entire life on the notion that unicorns exist.

You’re just another in-bred, Incel meme-whore who’s lurking and searching for a justification for your ignorance, anger, poverty and willingness to blame others for your own failures as a human being.

If you believe in sky fairy nonsense, then you must realize that, if Jesus came back - he’d take one look at you and your lot and GTF out asap.

More clownism from the Morrissey camp. ...and now fairytales are a part of this.

Carry on though. It is amusing.

At last some love and compassion, instead of all this hate towards Morrissey. Think of all the good things Moz has done through out the years. The great things he has done for animal rights. Back in the 80's he helped many adolescents with anxiety issues through his songs. Only love can defeat hate. Hate just breeds hate. Respect to Branden. Just remember the political party Moz supports has the best animal rights policy. Stop the hate

Morrissey started the hate train, a LONG time ago. It’s his to stop. Human brings ARE animals. Many species eat each other.

Not one of you is worthy of my BBQ.

That’s a mighty long diatribe for “guessing”.

Keep trying, kiddo. I’ll let you know when you’re close.

Human beings are animals.
...and Morrissey treats them like shit.

Johnny Marr is NEVER playing with Captain misery again. There’s been no love lost since 1986, when Princess Missery flipped his skirt toward self adulation..

Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that. Morrissey and Marr have always kept the door ajar for each other, even when denigrating the rest of the band.

Johnny Marr is one of a kind and he's a brilliant, gifted musician - but he has never worked with anyone who comes CLOSE to Morrissey in the writing/singing/stage presence/ frontman stakes. Some of his work, particularly with the Cribs, just highlights that even more. For him to drag Barney or Matt Johnson up on stage but then 'write off' the man whose ghost follows him like a shadow, that would be mad. And he knows it, which is why he isn't lining up to shit on La Moz even though he has plenty of ammo and the opportunity is there.

Last edited:
...then you’ve stayed with the rubbish you were taught by the ignorant folk who raised you. You believe in sky fairies and require the tenets of an ancient creed to guide you.

Plenty like you live and ALL of you will die.

...just like me and Morrissey.

Make the list of your time, son. Right now? You’re preaching to someone who’s got more diverse knowledge, travel, friendship and faith in humanity than you could possibly dream of - based on the tiny-minded bullshit you’ve posted here.

I’m done trying to reason with someone who’s actually throwing sky-fairy bullshit out as a means of discourse. It’s ridiculous.

I believe that Jesus existed. He was a dude that said some shit that was inclusive and worthy of study - were it not for the f***-tards that wrote it down as a means of exercising control. Even if he was planning a come-back, he’d think twice - because of weak-ass, simpletons like you.

Own your own shit. Don’t blame it on sky fairies. It’s like basing the relevance of your entire life on the notion that unicorns exist.

You’re just another in-bred, Incel meme-whore who’s lurking and searching for a justification for your ignorance, anger, poverty and willingness to blame others for your own failures as a human being.

If you believe in sky fairy nonsense, then you must realize that, if Jesus came back - he’d take one look at you and your lot and GTF out asap.

More clownism from the Morrissey camp. ...and now fairytales are a part of this.

Carry on though. It is amusing.

Tell you what. I am not gonna argue that gamma waterfall. Let's hear you make an argument against Nationalism or stop trolling this thread

I would replace you with a gopher.

I would replace you with a gopher.

das-amazin.jpg

Tell you what. I am not gonna argue that gamma waterfall. Let's hear you make an argument against Nationalism or stop trolling this thread

I believe the group TLC was very insightful when they wrote:

Don't go chasing gamma waterfalls.
Please stick to the alpha rivers and the lakes that you're used to.
I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all,
But I think you're moving too fast.

On topic, I thought When You Were Young was a great song the first time I heard it.

Yeah, I wouldn't bet on that. Morrissey and Marr have always kept the door ajar for each other, even when denigrating the rest of the band.

Johnny Marr is one of a kind and he's a brilliant, gifted musician - but he has never worked with anyone who comes CLOSE to Morrissey in the writing/singing/stage presence/ frontman stakes. Some of his work, particularly with the Cribs, just highlights that even more. For him to drag Barney or Matt Johnson up on stage but then 'write off' the man whose ghost follows him like a shadow, that would be mad. And he knows it, which is why he isn't lining up to shit on La Moz even though he has plenty of ammo and the opportunity is there.

Never happen.

The next time Johnny Marr and Morrissey will be in the same room won’t be far off. It’ll be a proper man paying his respects. ...and Morrissey will be in a casket.

Best case scenario for the legacy.

You’ve got horrible teeth, cuisine, fashion, politics, manners and wine, save for the influx of foreign influence and you want to talk to me about Nationalism.

Clownism is what it’s called, kiddo.

You wanna run with the wolves, go piss with the puppies first, ya wee daft c***.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom