The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
I am getting 3 more implants in my bottom jaw....

fun times....

this whole fiasco is costing me 20,000 dollars....

Some of you might have noticed, a particular user is following me all over the forums like goldfish dung.

What a sad life he has.

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrrrr, what the IT team in other branch is doing?

I was supposed to go home at noon, but the stuff I have to proofreading isn't ready.
I thought I could watch 'A Single Man' and 'Hurt locker' in cinema this afternoon. :(

you're a proofreader?

:rofl::laughing:

Some of you might have noticed, a particular user is following me all over the forums like goldfish dung.

goldfish dung:squiffy::crazy:

Seriously, Kewpie....are you a proof reader?:straightface:

Jukebox Jury

What a sad life he has.

This implies you see yourself as a goldfish. Which is bizarre. Even for you. A goldfish with a middle aged Mancunian man hanging out your arse.

Whatever turns you on.

This implies you see yourself as a goldfish. Which is bizarre. Even for you. A goldfish with a middle aged Mancunian man hanging out your arse.

Whatever turns you on.

Perhaps it was meant as an homage to Eric ?
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea."

Perhaps it was meant as an homage to Eric ?
"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea."

I wouldn't compare her to a trawler.. I see her as more of a muck-spreader, sending shite flying in all directions everywhere she goes.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh, TFL / Network Rail is really crazy to start putting heavy machine after 8pm. :mad:

They had 12 hours to do some job using noisy machine earlier.

Sunday night I remembered that I had not started my taxes. I slept 2 hours last night tearing my apartment apart to try to find a missing investment statement.I can't access it online for some reason. I'm freaking out. I have an e-mail out to the website as to why I'm not able to view it online.

There's other stuff, like the fact that I'm in so much pain I can barely stand and my co-worker called off and I haven't had any food or drink all day nor will I have any breaks to go get any, but what's another 6 hours...

:(:tears::mad::(:tears::mad:

Sunday night I remembered that I had not started my taxes. I slept 2 hours last night tearing my apartment apart to try to find a missing investment statement.I can't access it online for some reason. I'm freaking out. I have an e-mail out to the website as to why I'm not able to view it online.

There's other stuff, like the fact that I'm in so much pain I can barely stand and my co-worker called off and I haven't had any food or drink all day nor will I have any breaks to go get any, but what's another 6 hours...

:(:tears::mad::(:tears::mad:

Ow, major stress there. :(
Take good care of yourself, regular feeding is important. Try not to panic.

Someone pulled up the small Holly tree in the garden. :tears: This "expert" gardener then put a cutting from it in full sun.

I liked it where it was, and so did the tree. :mad:

My charade of a 'relationship', which has been going nowhere fast for quite some time, is now rapidly veering off the tracks. :rolleyes: It's for the best. FML nonetheless.

Currently stuck in an angry/bitter phase of my life. Due to 'problems' with fertility, its looking less and less likely that i will ever give birth to a child of my own. :mad:

As a consequence, i now see babies and pregnant women everywhere i go and im consumed with jealousy/bitterness. Im not enjoying being this way, i just feel completely worthless as a woman. God help my best friend who just gave birth :rolleyes:

The road to self destruction is looking more appealing by the minute....

been doing the clean and sober thing now for a little under a week and it hurts, I mean it hurts a lot, I really wanna make it stick for at least 90 days or more this time, will see
will Solo be a part of my recovery or not, I dont know :confused:
fml :cool:

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom