The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Hahaaaaaaaa that made me laugh.
LOL!!! You are lucky Nosey Ass Neighbor Rosie wasn't here. There would be some serious Real Talk.

LOL!!! You are lucky Nosey Ass Neighbor Rosie wasn't here. There would be some serious Real Talk.

Watch your mouth, f*** me, girl f*** you, I don't give a f*** about what you talking about. I'm sick of this bullshit... I'm coming home and getting my shit and getting the f*** out of Dodge. You ain't gotta worry about me no more and the next time your ass get horny go f*** one of your funky ass friends shh
hell you probably already doing that shit.

Watch your mouth, f*** me, girl f*** you, I don't give a f*** about what you talking about. I'm sick of this bullshit... I'm coming home and getting my shit and getting the f*** out of Dodge. You ain't gotta worry about me no more and the next time your ass get horny go f*** one of your funky ass friends shh
hell you probably already doing that shit.
Girl Im Not About To Sit Up Here And Argue With You About Who's To Blame
I Call No Names, Real Talk
See Girl, Only Thing Im Trying To Establish With You Is Not
Who's Right Or Who's Wrong, But What's Right And What's Wrong,
Real Talk
Just Because Your Friend Say She Saw Me At A Club With Some Other Bitches
Sitting In Vip Smoking And Drinking And Kicking It, Tell Me Girl

Girl Im Not About To Sit Up Here And Argue With You About Who's To Blame
I Call No Names, Real Talk
See Girl, Only Thing Im Trying To Establish With You Is Not
Who's Right Or Who's Wrong, But What's Right And What's Wrong,
Real Talk
Just Because Your Friend Say She Saw Me At A Club With Some Other Bitches
Sitting In Vip Smoking And Drinking And Kicking It, Tell Me Girl

DID SHE SAY THERe WERE OTHER GUYS THERE? DID SHE SAY THERE WERE OTHER GUYS THERE?

WERE THERE OTHER GUYS THERE????????

1,005 posts of Real Talk. myself and Nosy Rosie commend you.
rosieblogwl4.jpg

*bows* *waves* You're welcome.

Real talk.

DID SHE SAY THERe WERE OTHER GUYS THERE? DID SHE SAY THERE WERE OTHER GUYS THERE?

WERE THERE OTHER GUYS THERE????????
How The f*** She Knew I Was With Them Other Girls Then

Wait a minute, let me finish what i got say!!!!
I Dont Know Why You f*** With Them All Jealous No Man Havin Ass Hoes Anyway
Real Talk

some loud sss bitch keeps asking incoherent, stupid questions. and i just found out from my professor that my county has the high percentage of oral clamidia in the US. Theres southern california for you. :guitar:

some loud sss bitch keeps asking incoherent, stupid questions. and i just found out from my professor that my county has the high percentage of oral clamidia in the US. Theres southern california for you. :guitar:
Wow! That was real talk.

I Dont Know Why You f*** With Them All Jealous No Man Havin Ass Hoes Anyway
Real Talk

Always accusing me of some old bullshit when I'm just trying to have a good time.... Robert you did this, R.Kelly's I heard you did that

DON'T YOU THINK I GOT ENOUGH BULLSHIT ON MY MIND? REAL TALK.

Always accusing me of some old bullshit when I'm just trying to have a good time.... Robert you did this, R.Kelly's I heard you did that

DON'T YOU THINK I GOT ENOUGH BULLSHIT ON MY MIND? REAL TALK.
Hold Hold Up
Didnt I Just Give You Money To Go Get Yours Hair, Toes And Nails Done The Other Day, Hmm
Yeah Your Ass Was Smiling Then
Real Talk

Hold Hold Up
Didnt I Just Give You Money To Go Get Yours Hair, Toes And Nails Done The Other Day, Hmm
Yeah Your Ass Was Smiling Then
Real Talk

Gave WHO some damn money??????????????

I Aint Gave Nobody No Damn Money Girl?
Is You Tweaking?

Your problem is you always running off at the mouth telling your girls your motherf***ing business when they don't sleep with us they don't eat with us.
Besides what they eat don't make us shit...

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom