The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
It's a sign. :eek: :p

I came home drunk last night :squiffy: & accidentally deleted the latest episode of "Lost" before watching it :(
now either must wait til I re-download it or watch it online where its always all choppy because my streaming software wont update anymore :tears:

ouch!

My friend had this problem. Quoted ££££££££££££ at the official shop, but at small shop on the local market he got it fixed for ££. Good luck.

$ 200.00 damn dollars either for a new phone or a repair - i am out of warrenty ----weee.....

Golden shower time....

Ewwww, my leg got a bruse and painful because when I was on my way home, a stupid dog crashed on my left leg. :(

I hate irresponsible dog owners who don't put their dogs on a leash.

$ 200.00 damn dollars either for a new phone or a repair - i am out of warrenty ----weee.....

Golden shower time....

We have a strip club near me called The Golden Banana.. is this a full participation club near you? *shudder*

Ewwww, my leg got a bruse and painful because when I was on my way home, a stupid dog crashed on my left leg. :(

I hate irresponsible dog owners who don't put their dogs on a leash.

You out dogging, WooPie? Are they bruises on your legs or friction burns? Dirty, dirty girl.

We have a strip club near me called The Golden Banana.. is this a full participation club near you? *shudder*

There's one near me called the Golden Banana And Grapes.
gold-penis.jpg

You can guess who works there....

Strep throat and 'possible' glandular fever do not become me. FML. :(

Luckily, the steroids are starting to kick in now.

Grrrrrrrrrr, what the IT team in other branch is doing?

I was supposed to go home at noon, but the stuff I have to proofreading isn't ready.
I thought I could watch 'A Single Man' and 'Hurt locker' in cinema this afternoon. :(

Last edited:

I was supposed to go home at noon, but the stuff I have to proofreading isn't ready.
I thought I could watch 'A Single Man' and 'Heartlocker' in cinema this afternoon. :(

What's wrong with people? I hope they have to pay you more for staying later!

I thought I could watch 'A Single Man' and 'Heartlocker' in cinema this afternoon. :(

you're a proofreader?

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom