The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
first of all, MDMA made my back all better :thumb:
but then I ended up after work at the "End Up" where I met this extraordinary beautiful Chinese girl who looked a lot like "Daul Kim":horny:
(yes, I know Daul Kim was Korean, but this girl was tall and really looked like her, no, I do not think they all look alike and f*** you if you do!)
anyways, so I rubbed her back, she rubbed mine, numbers were exchanged, but since I lost my cell phone, and the paper she gave me with her name and number
well, I may never see her again, I am so effin sad!
FML :tears:

first of all, MDMA made my back all better :thumb:
but then I ended up after work at the "End Up" where I met this extraordinary beautiful Chinese girl who looked a lot like "Daul Kim":horny:
(yes, I know Daul Kim was Korean, but this girl was tall and really looked like her, no, I do not think they all look alike and f*** you if you do!)
anyways, so I rubbed her back, she rubbed mine, numbers were exchanged, but since I lost my cell phone, and the paper she gave me with her name and number
well, I may never see her again, I am so effin sad!
FML :tears:

So glad your back is better Robby!!

You gotta get a chain to attach that phone to your belt...for realz...:squiffy:

That back rub might have been for real dude!! :p

I got called a racist 'cause I said I didn't like this woman's emotionally abusive boyfriend. :(

"Is it 'cause he's black?"

No. It's because he's controlling and threatening and you don't seem to have noticed how badly he treats your friend...

:mad:

I got called a racist 'cause I said I didn't like this woman's emotionally abusive boyfriend. :(

"Is it 'cause he's black?"

No. It's because he's controlling and threatening and you don't seem to have noticed how badly he treats your friend...

:mad:

Do you think he behaves like that because he's black?

(I'm joking)

Do you think he behaves like that because he's black?

(I'm joking)

He behaves like that because he wants to and she accepts it, for now. I have higher standards. She takes what she can get. I considered my reaction to him, asked myself the question. But others who met him agree they don't like him either, so it's not just me.

A friend of mine is with a "waste of space" man (white). She knows what her friends think of him, but it's her choice to stick with him. :(

He behaves like that because he wants to and she accepts it, for now. I have higher standards. She takes what she can get. I considered my reaction to him, asked myself the question. But others who met him agree they don't like him either, so it's not just me.

A friend of mine is with a "waste of space" man (white). She knows what her friends think of him, but it's her choice to stick with him. :(

From my own experience it's best just to stay out of the way until it all goes tits up. Some women love dating dickwipes. I've had some friends in that situation, moreso as we got older and I was staggered by the bloated, balding pricks they picked up on a night out on desperation alley and frequently introduced me to. and I must admit, my opinion of their intelligence has subsequently lowered somewhat. That said, I am a prick myself but not a controlling or abusive one. Just a prick.

And I'm hungover with too much to do this morning, having said f*** it to everything that needed doing last night. FML

That's sad.
Those kinds of guys can really beat down a person's self esteem.

I hate people who call my landline at just before 6am and let it ring and ring long enough to wake me up :mad:
what!? did they really think that would make me less mad at them? :crazy:
f*** man, now I am more certain of my decision about them then I was before :straightface:
but FML cuz there is no milk for this coffee :tears:

Everything is crap, and has been consecutively crap for some time. Woe is me. Fork My Life. :rolleyes:

I'm living with my folks and its like being 15 again.FML.

one of my fave bartenders at work was fired :straightface:
makes me wonder if I am next, if I am fired I defo gonna just go back to school
I have, sort of, had up to here with working for people that get drunk and make really really bad decisions
especially after all the shit I took for acting in a similar manner a few months ago :o
I mean, f*** man, if I can stay sober and mature at work :thumb:
why cant they? Jesus Christ, these people are in their 50s :mad:
fml :tears:

40 waiting to move into a new place but its like being 15..asked if I could go out and they told me to be back by midnight like bloody Cinderella :lbf:

Don't come home pissed whatever you do.

I did come home pissed and got a lecture like it was 1985 again...knocked it on the head though as the agency I work for now have me up for bloody work at 5.30 am.....its playing havoc with my beauty sleep and social life.:squiffy:

Can't you put them in a rest home?

I can hear your liver celebrating, though I do have the window open. ;)

Snakebite! :sick: the blurry bad old days. *I can't drink now, but I'm not too bothered.

*Not a proper FML

It's not enough for my liver to celebrate, it's just kind of annoying! It works out at about 10p more a pint. I'd say this averages out to about £1 a month extra expense for me. That's potentially £12 a year, though! This can't go unchallenged!! :p

I droppped my I-phone and now it looks like this

shapeimage_1.png

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom