The f*** My Life Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date
Unfortunately, laws in this country almost always favor the females in these cases...

sorry, seasick :(

It certainly doesn't that she wants to take an early retirement on my dollar. Where's Gloria Steinham when you need her? :rolleyes:

My state is the worst. You have to wait 1 year before they will even hear your case.

Doing something fun?

re-learning guitar. :p

i know, its not serious, but it still hurts!!!

p.s. and i sympathize with your deal. my dad got f***ed over super bad. he didnt see his kids/my half brother/sisters for like, years at one point. and their mom is a f***ing psycho. :(

p.s. and i sympathize with your deal. my dad got f***ed over super bad. he didnt see his kids/my half brother/sisters for like, years at one point. and their mom is a f***ing psycho. :(

I just hope my daughter sees the reality of the situation one day. I refuse to involve her in the situation and for the most part I get her regularly.

what kind of geeetar yew got?

i quit my job as a sales rep and now work at target and didn't get a job that i really wanted at a book store. f*** my life.

After suffering from a bad headache for two weeks, I finally went to the Doctor today.

He gave me some pills.

I just read the "patient information leaflet" and the warning says,

"MAY CAUSE DEATH"

FML

After suffering from a bad headache for two weeks, I finally went to the Doctor today.

He gave me some pills.

I just read the "patient information leaflet" and the warning says,

"MAY CAUSE DEATH"

FML

:eek:

I'd bet that's on every Rx's fine print. Life causes death, afterall. ;)
Glad you are getting some relief.

i already owe my uncle like $300 American as i see it :straightface:
and he does not seem to mind, but i do, and i need to ask him for a little more before i leave next week, if i am going to do anything on my own before then :o
this shit is really bugging me, but i know he does not want me to just sit around and do nothing til i go
or feel all guilty about the $(how much ever it is)
but i hate owing people money!
fml :tears:

Robby don't ruin your trip by feeling bad about money...it is after all only money.

If your uncle does not mind then just enjoy yourself :)

I got my CPS letter.

My daughter is on a waiting list at her school to get into Kindergarten. There are three lotterys, local area, siblings, out of area kids. We are in the B group and she's been assigned #5. I thought for sure she'd be 'accepted' right away...but it's a computerized lottery this year (of course, F M L) I've put a lot of ca$h into that PUBLIC school and now I have to sweat it until April 17...if she doesn't get into K, there's gonna be HELL TO PAY. :mad:

I can't believe how it's been freaking college acceptance... I pounded some serious pavement to find a PreK/school for my 8 yr old. I was so happy when we got accepted into our first choice of school. :bows: For PRESCHOOL. In my day, I went across the street to school and it was perfect.

So... F M L

Tags
*pole dansa bikehumpa bordwalk empire doggie style fanny freeze i like moaning lol ha! loserville pepper balls real talk robby 4 mod robby appeases robby rocks robbygod scott=sad shawnhaspenis small bike sodeepinside spicy crotch suicide talk
Back
Top Bottom