The Drivel Thread

viva hate thought it was hilarious that you actually believed russell brand would leave katy perry's side to go stalk you. i mean, he thought it was even funnier than i did. i just thought it was baffling mostly.
*sigh*

I said I'd say no more for now, but he even stood up an audience in Toronto to stalk me, and he lied to Katy that it was because of air travel problems.

I said I'd say no more for now, but he even stood up an audience in Toronto to stalk me, and he lied to Katy that it was because of air travel problems.
i guess you're just that desirable! :lbf:

well that's the difference (one of the many) between me and you. i would never in a million years imagine neil would do that, no matter how much i wish he would.
I wish he would, not for your happiness, but so that you'd believe me. It wouldn't make you happy. It was hell.

But go on believing I'm deluded. I'm used to it. I've had unbelievable experiences.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom