The Drivel Thread

At the Discotheque
20211217_202002.jpg

I can't help but build bonds of trust with people, even if they have dogs that need meat. Even if they themselves eat meat.

I'll call the above drawing M.

M's on my mind. His hands trembled, to show how hard he tries, to be honest and kind, though, I hate it that his dog needs meat and he himself eats meat, I can't help but feel for him, so I think I'm going to paint tomorrow, and every day, with him in mind as someone who may take pride in the products I make, and, maybe even benefit from me being able to barter my work for food, when it all goes to hell in a hand basket.

But, hopefully not meat. Hopefully, he won't run out of kibble. Kibble is a cute word, but deceptively so. It's murder, to feed carnivores. Why doesn't anyone talk about it! How can people live in a kind world without talking straight up about kibble's meaning? So I'll work hard tomorrow, to be a good neighbor to M.

Excerpt from my diary:

I'm lucky for now but I doubt this will last much longer, because The Great Reset will ferret me out and lock me up and do unspeakable things to me, I think. I will lose everything, all the comforts of home sweet home. Warmth, comfort, cleanliness, artistic expression using quality materials, my wardrobe, good food, good bed, good toothbrushes, bath, my toiletries, vitamins, my gadgets, my pens. I'm so sad, even imagining being deprived of all this that I currently enjoy. Beautiful apartment, good laundry facilities, good postal service, good garbage removal, good lighting/plumbing/appliances, my artwork on the walls, and what'll they force me to take, what medication!

Excerpt from my diary:

I'm lucky for now but I doubt this will last much longer, because The Great Reset will ferret me out and lock me up and do unspeakable things to me, I think. I will lose everything, all the comforts of home sweet home. Warmth, comfort, cleanliness, artistic expression using quality materials, my wardrobe, good food, good bed, good toothbrushes, bath, my toiletries, vitamins, my gadgets, my pens. I'm so sad, even imagining being deprived of all this that I currently enjoy. Beautiful apartment, good laundry facilities, good postal service, good garbage removal, good lighting/plumbing/appliances, my artwork on the walls, and what'll they force me to take, what medication!
We are in a productive mood today 😆

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom