The bakelight telephone
The zippo lighter
The samurai sword
The iphone
Old seaside posters
The colt 45
The chelsea boot

Probably loads more...

that cherry red roy orbsion gibson is pretty nice. i think johnny gave it to bernard butler maybe at some awards show but ive wanted one ever since. also motorized deoderizers are way cool. almost no cost with replaceable insert that you buy from the same company. it has almost no cost, just plastic molding and a simple circuit, and only takes one battery so there not much to lose if the product fails and theyre everywhere in almost every public bathroom. theyre great as i have one sitting on my cats litter box. whoever had that idea made a bunch of money

that cherry red roy orbsion gibson is pretty nice. i think johnny gave it to bernard butler maybe at some awards show but ive wanted one ever since. also motorized deoderizers are way cool. almost no cost with replaceable insert that you buy from the same company. it has almost no cost, just plastic molding and a simple circuit, and only takes one battery so there not much to lose if the product fails and theyre everywhere in almost every public bathroom. theyre great as i have one sitting on my cats litter box. whoever had that idea made a bunch of money

Ahh yes I forgot the guitar. Not sure which one Roy Orbison had, might have been a Gibson 335. The ones I've loved for a while are the Travis Bean double cut, gorgeous piece of design and they sound beautiful. Also the fender tele needs a mention

image.jpg

no its the semi acoustic hollow body. cant remember the model name correctly cause i usually dont remember names as i dont care but its nice. also rugers, not colts over here though you may be talking alcohol which i dont do at all. a drunk as a father kinda put me off it

2012_gibson_es-335_cherry_red_semi-hollow-body_electric_guitar_90001.jpg

I'm impressed with this guy's multi-use design sense in regards to his rocket kit throughout the whole video. Down to the launch trajectory.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom