The Carry On films

Silent Reader

On Timeout
On Timeout
Having seen a bit of 'Carry On Again Doctor' yesterday, what has happened to the good old days when they could have a bit of a laugh with a bit of stuff & she'd appreciate the compliment?

There's this scene where Sid James slaps a nurses arse & she takes it in the good humour it was intended. And Barbara Windsor never had a problem with a bit of innocent leering down her top. Or the scene where Dr Nookies secretary makes it obvious she'll show him a good time if required.

All harmless fun, but the woke snowflakes have ruined it. I'm surprised the Carry On films haven't been 'cancelled'.

Yeah, whatever happened to those good old days when you could sexually assault a woman and get away with it?

Yeah, whatever happened to those good old days when you could sexually assault a woman and get away with it?
LOL, Radis strikes again. You're so in tune with woke values aren't you. You weren't involved in tearing down that statue in Bristol were you?

Oh no, that would have involved leaving the house wouldn't it.

An innocent, good natured slap on the arse isn't 'sexual assault'.

I'm talking about in the Carry On films, & films nowadays, as you seem to have misunderstood. Although i appreciate you're one of these who only sees what you want to see.

I'm not talking real life. Do you know what real life is Radis? The outside world.

Love The Carry On Films, great British humour with plenty double entendre's. On that note Benny Hill is my comedy hero, fantastic show on a Wednesday night 8 o'clock, whole family loved it. Hills Angels were incredible!

Love The Carry On Films, great British humour with plenty double entendre's. On that note Benny Hill is my comedy hero, fantastic show on a Wednesday night 8 o'clock, whole family loved it. Hills Angels were incredible!
Yeah, you wouldn't get that now. Imagine Benny chasing them around in their underwear on primetime TV now! There was nothing wrong with it, but the snowflakes would scream the house down.

Yeah, you wouldn't get that now. Imagine Benny chasing them around in their underwear on primetime TV now! There was nothing wrong with it, but the snowflakes would scream the house down.
Haha, it was a magnificent show with the closing sequence of Benny himself getting chased by the scantily clad Angels just great fun, the camera would often close in on their faces and they were all laughing their heads off!

Haha, it was a magnificent show with the closing sequence of Benny himself getting chased by the scantily clad Angels just great fun, the camera would often close in on their faces and they were all laughing their heads off!
Tell that to the woke 'saviours'.

Tell that to the woke 'saviours'.
I don't try to convince folk with a polar opposite mindset as I'll never change their opinions, I enjoy what I like whether it's comedy, music, films etc. It's the best way as you'll never win an argument with a stranger on the internet.

I don't try to convince folk with a polar opposite mindset as I'll never change their opinions, I enjoy what I like whether it's comedy, music, films etc. It's the best way as you'll never win an argument with a stranger on the internet.
True, especially a left winger, they're so certain they're right. So elitist & 'above' everyone else.@radis noir just criticised us for this on another thread actually. He has all day & night to read every post you see.

True, especially a left winger, they're so certain they're right. So elitist & 'above' everyone else.@radis noir just criticised us for this on another thread actually. He has all day & night to read every post you see.
Who cares what rubbish noir says or thinks 😉

Carry On Cancelled ?

Anyway ....

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom